PhotographTalk

I will sign up in a minute and play around. Upload some of my work if I can find it. You may have a conversation incoming when I get a chance.

I know there is a color chooser but I like blue silver and grey so you haven't done me wrong with the default!

First comment is the side bar needs username coloring to set things apart. I wonder if your latest member B&H Photo is legit. Always nice to have a vendor on the site.

Getting a security error on a 8.95 MB upload. If you intend to allow such a large size you may need to check your PHP configuration. If not then lower the attachment max allowed size.

Posting my second thread as soon as I resize this image. I didn't realize it was full size.

Hmmm. Weird. I thought Xenforo would give a specific error saying it was over the maximum size. I remember when I increased mine and had to adjust the PHP.ini I got 2 different errors for each of the 2 things that had to be adjusted. One was a security error the other was different. Not that much experience with it myself but I thought I remember it being that.

The forum has just been updated with a few more features and new styles. We still looking for staff and members and any feedback would be appreciated (y)

Top Bottom