XF 1.5 Permission error uploading file on Windows 2012 server

Hello,
I recently moved my site to a Windows 2012 server. I am getting the error "There was a problem uploading your file" when I try to upload a very small text file. The error details are included below. In IIS I have given Modify and Write permissions to IIS_IUSRS and Network Service accounts. Those permissions were added to the data and internal_data folders and subfolders. I can see the file in the c:\windows\temp folder. Looks like it cannot copy it from c:\windows\temp to c:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\internal_data\attachments\... I have also Analyzed Permissions for the user and the "Upload attachments to posts permission" is set to Yes. Thanks for any help you can provide. Mark

ErrorException: copy(C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO/internal_data/attachments/1/1726-0eda73572a9844cde631f4cda663ea02.data): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library\XenForo\Helper\File.php:253
Generated By: Mark Johnson 13 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'copy(C:\\inetpub...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...', 253, Array)
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\Helper\File.php(253): copy('C:\\Windows\\Temp...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\DataWriter\AttachmentData.php(265): XenForo_Helper_File::safeRename('C:\\Windows\\Temp...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\DataWriter\AttachmentData.php(224): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_moveFile('C:\\Windows\\Temp...', 'C:\\inetpub\\wwwr...')
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\DataWriterData.php(144): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_writeAttachmentFile('C:\\Windows\\Temp...', Array)
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\DataWriter.php(1423): XenForo_DataWriter_AttachmentData->_postSave()
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\Model\Attachment.php(539): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\ControllerPublic\Attachment.php(205): XenForo_Model_Attachment->insertUploadedAttachmentData(Object(XenForo_Upload), 110)
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Attachment->actionDoUpload()
#9 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SRO\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()

Top Bottom