1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Payment Policy [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Draike, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Draike

Draike Member

Draike submitted a new resource:

Payment Policy (version 1.0) - Ensure users understand your terms before giving you money.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Draike

Draike Member

3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Very nice touch. Not sure that I would pay for this, but I can see that it may have value to others. :)
  4. Draike

Draike Member

Adam Howard likes this.
  5. Banana Pup

Banana Pup Well-Known Member

Hi Draike,

I purchased this but had to reformat my hard drive. I tried to go to your site to download it again, but your site is gone.
  6. Draike

Draike Member

Our website is back now. It came back up not long after your post, actually. I just forgot to check this site. Sorry about the inconvenience!
  7. SportainmentMG

SportainmentMG Active Member

Hey there,
    Am attempting to purchase this but your site has no actual purchase thing for this its got credits and contirbutor etc but nothing for this.
  8. Draike

Draike Member

Hi there! This is actually a problem with our Theme not making it readily apparent, and the feature so far being exclusive to our Forum.

Using our "Categories" AddOn, we have the purchases in the Account Upgrades section - in another tab. You'll notice in the upper left "Minecraft," and "Xenforo."

Clicking on Xenforo will bring you to the section that holds our Xenforo addons.
  9. Draike

Draike Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.