Payment Policy [Paid] [Deleted]

Draike

Draike submitted a new resource:

Payment Policy (version 1.0) - Ensure users understand your terms before giving you money.

This addon is fairly straightforward, and its purpose is clear.

On my server, I use it so that people know the purpose of their purchases as well as to let everyone know, before they send their money, that there are no refunds.

Before your visitors even have the opportunity to click on the Subscribe button, they are presented with a message and an Accept/Decline button.

Upon accepting the terms, the account upgrades appear as expected.

To account for changing terms and forgetful...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice touch. Not sure that I would pay for this, but I can see that it may have value to others. :)

Hi Draike,

I purchased this but had to reformat my hard drive. I tried to go to your site to download it again, but your site is gone.

Hi Draike,

I purchased this but had to reformat my hard drive. I tried to go to your site to download it again, but your site is gone.
Our website is back now. It came back up not long after your post, actually. I just forgot to check this site. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Hey there,
Am attempting to purchase this but your site has no actual purchase thing for this its got credits and contirbutor etc but nothing for this.

Hey there,
Am attempting to purchase this but your site has no actual purchase thing for this its got credits and contirbutor etc but nothing for this.

Hi there! This is actually a problem with our Theme not making it readily apparent, and the feature so far being exclusive to our Forum.

Using our "Categories" AddOn, we have the purchases in the Account Upgrades section - in another tab. You'll notice in the upper left "Minecraft," and "Xenforo."

Clicking on Xenforo will bring you to the section that holds our Xenforo addons.

Top Bottom