1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid] xenForo & SourceBans Integration

Discussion in 'Add-on Requests [Archive]' started by John L., Jan 30, 2011.

1. John L.

John L. Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I am looking to convert one of my sites to xenForo, I am a bit disgusted with vBulletin. However, there are a few custom scripts I have that I need converted. One is a script that essentially syncs certain usergroups in vB with permissions from SourceBans. Sourcebans is an admin/banning application that is used to manage our gaming servers. I have the original code I'm using for the vB version, so if anyone could adjust that I would be willing to compensate you for your time via Paypal. Thanks!
  2. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

Could you send me the vB version? I'm interested in making this since I use SourceBans myself - just want to see how it was done in vBulletin.
    Russ likes this.
  3. John L.

Attached Files:

4. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, forgot one of the other admins of my community wrote that :p

Will see what I can throw together when I get a chance :)
  5. John L.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it :)
  6. John L.

Hey Dark,

Not sure if you worked on this for yourself but we are releasing a SourceBans Integration very soon. Major upgrade over the vB version and works like a charm.