Add-on [Paid Work] Photo Contest Script

Well. Hopefully you'll set up a demo for us to try admin the script.

I dont think you are going to get to see a demo first.

I dont get what the problem is? Its really simple, get a price for the mod, those that want in, pay a equal share?? Done! Is it that no one want to do the work or is that we need half the money in place before the work starts? Lets get this done.

I dont think you are going to get to see a demo first.

I dont get what the problem is? Its really simple, get a price for the mod, those that want in, pay a equal share?? Done! Is it that no one want to do the work or is that we need half the money in place before the work starts? Lets get this done.

I didn't mean a downloadable demo. Just set it up on the script's owner own site for us to try. If he's charging $60 that's not too much to ask.

are you guys still negotiating about the USD 64 or can we have a serious discussion in getting this script done by a professional add-on coder ?
All your money talk is not productive.

Willing to donate around £200 to the script if it fulfills the OP post. (ie real money, not US dollars, JOKE!)

the current situation is "horrible"???

Because the album add-on is great and really good coded, i coded the contest script based on the album add-on.

But because i need some changes + template edits to the album add-on and the coder wasn't online for a long time, i had to start planing refactoring and implementing everything in my add-on...l

Because the album add-on is great and really good coded, i coded the contest script based on the album add-on.

But because i need some changes + template edits to the album add-on and the coder wasn't only for a long time, i had to start planing refactoring and implementing everything in my add-on...l
Thank you for working on this ragtek!
Does this mean that it will not work with the xfr add-on :(

But because i need some changes + template edits to the album add-on and the coder wasn't online for a long time, i had to start planing refactoring and implementing everything in my add-on...l
How is this coming along?

Top Bottom