• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid Request] bbPress 1.0.2 converted to XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.

invictus

I have been playng with vBulletin ImPex to convert bbPress to vBulletin with the intention of then converting it to XenForo for a while, and found a number of bugs in the board once I get it running in vBulletin.

The ImPex module for vBulletin that handles bbPress was only designed for version 0.9 - not sure if that is what is causing some of the issues or not.

I would like to hire someone who knows what they are doing to help us convert our board to VB and then XF. It's going to require some knowledge of SQL in order to run the right queries on the database, and some knowledge of vBulletin and ImPex.

It would be even better if there is someone who can help me by telling me what SQL queries to run and I can do it myself, as I would like to learn hwo to do this.

The attachments in bbPress are not needed, so that can save a lot of work. Attachments are the only thing that ImPex does not natively handle.

The board is relatively small, the DB zips to 1.9MB.

Open to negotiation about price, need to get this done asap. Thanks for the help!

I got this handled by the folks at gConverter.com - they did an excellent job and the price was very reasonable, only $75.

They converted attachments, usergroups, sigs, and handled all my "soft" deleted posts form bbPress.

Topic can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom