• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Paid Mod] Bookmarks

• Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
To save a bookmark, click the 'Bookmark' button located at the bottom of each thread or profile post.
Purchased and installed.
I see I can bookmark individual posts but I couldn't find the bookmark link located at the bottom of each thread.

Its poor wording on my part - sorry. Should say "located at the bottom of each thread post or profile post".
Bookmarking the first post essentially bookmarks the thread. Would you need a link at the bottom of the thread?

Its poor wording on my part - sorry. Should say "located at the bottom of each thread post or profile post".
Bookmarking the first post essentially bookmarks the thread. Would you need a link at the bottom of the thread?
I see. No need for a new link at bottom given bookmarking the first will as as thread bookmark.

Installed and working!!! Just one question. Now the Bookmark link appear on the left as you can see
Screenshot 12-2455903 alle 17.47.15.webp
It's possible to have it on the right at the right of Citazione?

Because I couldn't respond in the other thread, Fuhrmann probably stopped support and had the thread closed for his add-on because Syndol created the original one.
The more the merrier I say. The more competition there is, the better the product!

The more the merrier I say. The more competition there is, the better the product!
Yes! Wish more people around here would see that. I keep reading "What is the difference between mod A and B? This is pointless".

Yes! Wish more people around here would see that. I keep reading "What is the difference between mod A and B? This is pointless".

That is a perfectly valid question, especially when one is free and one is paid. Knowing the difference between two mods is what CREATES the competition, otherwise you'd have no competition because no one would know the difference.

That is a perfectly valid question, especially when one is free and one is paid. Knowing the difference between two mods is what CREATES the competition, otherwise you'd have no competition because no one would know the difference.

That's true. I only stopped supporting my add-on because of my free time. On the other hand, I would continue to support it.

Suggestion:
The Bookmark tab on the navbar should be before Members, Help tab.

I disagree. That said everyone will have their preference where links should show, if this is being considered being moved could we please have an option to set the display order.

If this is a member specific tab (I haven't installed it yet, will be doing so later tonight), then perhaps it's better off on the right with the rest of the member related tabs?

I think the Bookmark link in posts is already being moved to the right (for similar reasons).

Small suggestion from me...

Rather than have the thread title on a separate row like this:
two-lines.webp

I think it would work better being on the same line, like so:
one-line.webp

That is consistent with the bookmark note, forum and date rows then.

The same applies to profile posts bookmarks.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
The 'Bookmark' link in the postbit will now have an option to either be positioned on the right with the rest of the public links or in the centre with the private links (as is the case now).
I will look into adding the option as to where the navigation tab is placed as well.
Currently working on some CSS issues and missing images - Brogan has been helping with that. Thanks Brogan.
Will also include Usergroup limitation on who can bookmark.
If all goes well, the new version could be out by the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom