Fixed  Page Width Controller Margin produces a Server Error

ijeffers

Was playing about with the style properties to try and see what effected what.

Trying to put or alter a value in either the Top, Left Right or Bottom Margin's and updating will get XenForo to produce and Unexpected Server Error, please try later.

Happens in both the Default and any New Style.

Please check the server error log in the tools section to see if there's anything there.

Just to follow up, I have just performed the same steps as I did yesterday and it worked fine.
It seems to be an intermittent problem.

I have noticed this server error message when I was doing something else but didn't log it at the time as I was working on another issue.
I will make sure I do so in future.

Can you turn on debug mode ($config['debug'] = true; in the config.php file) and see what gets reported?

It's annoying that nothing's in the error log. I'd really like to track that down.

Can you turn on debug mode ($config['debug'] = true; in the config.php file) and see what gets reported?

It's annoying that nothing's in the error log. I'd really like to track that down.

Here you go Mike, this is what I got when trying to set the top padding, the same occurs when trying to change the bottom:

Server Error

Undefined index: padding-right
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line908
  2. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->_getPaddingMarginShortCuts()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line824
  3. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->compileCssProperty_compileRules()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line706
  4. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->compileCssPropertyForCache()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line657
  5. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line615
  6. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren()inXenForo/Model/StyleProperty.phpat line1200
  7. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->saveStylePropertiesInStyleFromInput()inXenForo/ControllerAdmin/Style.phpat line346
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Style->actionStylePropertiesSave()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line303
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run()in/home/ijeffers/beta.fallenhorizon.com/forums/admin.phpat line13

It's a shame that I couldn't reproduce this, but I do see what's wrong with that line of code, so I think this is fixed now. :)

Top Bottom