[OzzModz] Tours and Hints

[OzzModz] Tours and Hints [Paid] 2.1.7 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($50.00)
one more note, this addon seems to 'break' if you scroll the page down even a little bit. example:

Screenshot (22).png

above you can see the addon is correctly highlighting the element. but, if i scroll down just a little bit, and click next:

Screenshot_2020-05-17 Squat the Planet.png

it is not highlighting the 3 dots in the first screen shot, instead, you can see that the vertical alignment is correct, but not the horizontal alignment. any positions in tour are immediately broken after scrolling down the page from the top position.

if you return to the top of the screen before starting the tour again, everything is once again correctly aligned.

Seems as if the add on does not work correctly. I setup the permissions and copied the selector the way that you said to, and when i click to start the tour, it just refreshes the page.
I'll check it soon (I have to first update my News Ticker add-on as the customer is already waiting for a promised update. After that, I'll work on an update for Tours add-on, to make it fully compatible with the latest version)
Just to have an idea, may I ask your XF version, as well as the Tours version? (you can pm it if you want)

Finally got the tour to work, the only issue is when on mobile, the tour shows the tips for areas that are no longer displayed (such as the Navbar because it turns into a sidenav when on mobile) how do I set the tour to where the tips only display if the navbar is visible or something similar to tell the difference between mobile and desktop versions. Need help quickly please

I have the tour setup on my site to show the Visitor info which is located on the sidenav on desktop. On mobile, it is hidden via a trigger. The tour still shows on the mobile version in the upper left corner. How do i fix this?

I have the tour setup on my site to show the Visitor info which is located on the sidenav on desktop. On mobile, it is hidden via a trigger. The tour still shows on the mobile version in the upper left corner. How do i fix this?
that should be done with an option to hide/disable tour on mobile. I'll add in the next update when I release it. (I had the plan to develop that for a long time but no time since then)

Will this be updated for XF2.2?
I may update it for the latest version. But I can't give an exact date/time as all my work hours are taken by a project currently and I need to focus on that. I'll release the update as soon as I do.

This addon will be updated to work with the latest versions of XF in due course. Please be patient, it will take a bit of time to go through all my recently taken over addons.
Is there anything you can say about a time frame, like Q1, Q2.. / 2021?

Last edited:
Top Bottom