[OzzModz] Tours and Hints

[OzzModz] Tours and Hints [Paid] 2.1.7 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Hello,
Can anyone get this working on mobile? I can't seem to get it going but it's a must for us to be working on mobile phones etc.
Many thanks

I agree. I can't recall if it was working on XF1 - when I last asked about this then, but I naturally assumed this would on mobile.... but nothing yet that I can see. Definitely a major issue if not.
Both tours and hints works on mobile as well.

If you experience any issue, I'll be available tomorrow to take a look at your website and get it work.

Is there a way to show just one time the tour?

So the tour is checked as completed or something like that.

Is there a way to show just one time the tour?

So the tour is checked as completed or something like that.
No. At the very beginning (first release) it was like that.

But customers asked to change it and I did. Now it shows the tours or hints any time users wants.

But users have the option to totally disable/hide tours and hints for themselves (if admin gives them the appropriate permission)

can we bring this option back or at least make it an option to turn on or off? this would make a lot of sense for new users and making them click a floating button (especially on mobile devices with limited screen space) is rather un-intuitive.
users have the option to disable it whenever they want. Doesn't that help?

users have the option to disable it whenever they want. Doesn't that help?

not really? i mean if you think about it, you want to make this as intuitive as possible. so do you want users with very limited screen real estate (i.e. mobile users) stuck with a big pink button on their screen? I certainly wouldn't. So adding an option for the admin to turn that off and have the tour automatically start, based on the user criteria we set makes much more sense to me. Now that said, there would have to be a function to automatically turn off the tour after the first play through, otherwise, users would get the tour popping up every time they reload the website.

over 70% of my website traffic is on mobile devices, so I have to pay particular attention to their user interface experience :)

for the time being, i just finished re-styling the button and tweaking the templates so it makes a little more sense to my users, you can see the results on my website:

but i've designed it to only show up for mobile users since the user interface for mobile users is quite different from the desktop version (i'm using UI.X dark 2).

EDIT: on a side note, your breadcrumb link is broken in the addon here:

InkedScreenshot_2020-05-17 Edit Tour Home Link Squat the Planet - Admin control panel_LI.webp

it points to https://yoursite.com/admin.php?tours which brings up a 'page not found' error

Top Bottom