[OzzModz] Tours and Hints

[OzzModz] Tours and Hints [Paid] 2.1.7 Patch Level 2

No permission to buy ($50.00)

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[XP] Tours and Hints - Add Tours and Hints and let your members get familiar with the features and sections of your site.

With this add-on, you can create unlimited tours and hints on your site for any part that you want. Using its dedicated panel, you can easily manage your tours and hints separately and re order them as you wish.

Using the usergroup permissions, and user and page criteria, you can fully control where, when and to whom display the tours and hints.

Using the included Moder (dark) and Simple (light) theme, you can match the tours and hints with your style.

Features:
  • Tour and Hint...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Dadparvar,

I registered on your site and bought the Tours and Hints extension. But I need to confirm my e-mail on my account and no matter how many times I click "resend confirmation" I'm still not getting the confirmation e-mail in my inbox. I use a yahoo e-mail and I checked spam folders and everything possible. My account on your site is blood2k please help confirm my account so i can download the purchased extension :D

Hi Dadparvar,

I registered on your site and bought the Tours and Hints extension. But I need to confirm my e-mail on my account and no matter how many times I click "resend confirmation" I'm still not getting the confirmation e-mail in my inbox. I use a yahoo e-mail and I checked spam folders and everything possible. My account on your site is blood2k please help confirm my account so i can download the purchased extension :D
Hi there,

Sure (previously some issues with hotmail emails reported)

Please message me on my site and I'll fix things right away.

I believe that since I'm not a verified account I can't private message you. I've been trying to find the button there.

Dadparvar,

Great extension! However, is there a tutorial one how this can be used? I'm trying to target the element but not sure how to find out what element it is.

Dadparvar,

Great extension! However, is there a tutorial one how this can be used? I'm trying to target the element but not sure how to find out what element it is.
It's easy. Right click on any element you want, choose inspect, then copy its selector.

If you couldn't figure it out, I'll make a short clip for it in about 2 hours.

Hi, is there a demo of the add-on?
I am not sure if I can realize my request with it.

I would like to create a tour that explains how to apply to us. This includes entering the SteamID, continuing to the rules and then creating the post.
At the beginning you should be able to choose which game you are interested in.

I would like to create a tour that explains how to apply to us. This includes entering the SteamID, continuing to the rules and then creating the post.
At the beginning, you should be able to choose which game you are interested in.
I can't say for sure until I see some screenshots or URLs where the form or pages are.

What I can say, for now, is that you can add a tour to any element on the screen. For example, let's say there is a form on the pages with a few fields and a few buttons. You can add tours to every single field and button as each element has its unique selector. But the tours are not interactive, it means, you can't set a tour to appear after the user does a certain task. You can set orders though.

Does this answer your question? If not, please explain a bit more so that I can provide more details.

Thanks for the answer, I'll try to explain a little more.

So the tour should start when the user has registered, then it should show him the way where he enters his steamid, as soon as it is entered he should lead him to a post containing the rules. Next he should be taken to the forum where he should write an application, i.e. open a post.

Thanks for the answer, I'll try to explain a little more.

So the tour should start when the user has registered, then it should show him the way where he enters his steamid, as soon as it is entered he should lead him to a post containing the rules. Next he should be taken to the forum where he should write an application, i.e. open a post.
Got you.

That is called Multi-Page tour, where you define the next page and that page's next element as then next step of the tour.

Although the library that I use as the tour, supports that feature, but I still didn't implement it into the addon.

So, atm, you can't do that auto-page-chage on tour. (And I'm not sure when I'll implement that feature as I'm very busy these days. If this feature is affecting your decision for buying the addon, then I would say: don't buy until you see the feature implemented)

Man, that's too bad. I'd like to try it before I buy it to make sure it does what I'm looking for.

Anyone running this on a live site I can check out? Don't need AdminCP access.

Man, that's too bad. I'd like to try it before I buy it to make sure it does what I'm looking for.

Anyone running this on a live site I can check out? Don't need AdminCP access.
I can't provide the customer's website's URL as the demo, as it is against their privacy.

But if you only need to try the result, I can activate on Xen-Pro itself later tonight.

Top Bottom