[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

What is the plan if your team member does not return?

The same goes for the rest of the nulumia portfolio. XF Optimize, Push Improvements, XP Improvements etc.. All have outstanding bugs and issues that need some love.
I really hope ozzy manages to find more developers. If not it will be impossible long term.

It would be slightly annoying if I end up going a whole year after paying for the original version (albeit at a discount) without being able to confidently use on a live site. I'll stop moaning now though as I know it's not Ozzy's fault.

If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog’s site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.
2) Take over development completely of the addon and fix any outstanding bugs.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.

I’m not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I’ll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog’s) or fix the addon.
It would be sad if you cannot continue, but either of those options sound like honourable propositions, which is more than can be said of Nulumia. If you cannot continue, then many of us have totally wasted our money on the initial addon as we will have had absolutely no useable (ie non beta) implementation of the addon.

Don't worry, I keep following you. It's clear that you can't take any criticism.
I'm just worried that you are taking over too many add-ons, but you can handle it. This is an unhealthy situation.
We'll see ;)

My observation is that it's clear you have no real input and just moan and whine for the sake of it. Just criticism though, I'm sure you can take it. :rolleyes:

Yep, I can take it for sure. Only time will tell. Oh wait ... :)

I don't have any problems with you, why do you think that? I only warned about this add-on, it's complex and huge and I saw you taking a lot of abandoned add-ons but have my doubts if you have a team that is large enough to support it all.
I'm sorry to hear some developer(s) left.

I don't have any problems with you, why do you think that? I only warned about this add-on, it's complex and huge and I saw you taking a lot of abandoned add-ons but have my doubts if you have a team that is large enough to support it all.
I'm sorry to hear some developer(s) left.
We don't know if he left. Or if something bad has happened to him. But we can't continue to allow sales until we find out what happened to him. It's been 30 days.

We weren't messing with his code or doing any of the work quashing bugs, the idea was to keep his hands in. So taking this on wasn't a burden to our team. Nulumia has disappeared. Now we have to decide if we're going to take over the coding of these products. If we do, it's totally on spec because our agreement stands in the way of our ownership of these products.

So now it's suspended pending what happens with him. After 30 days we have ability to nullify the agreement. We're hoping he is okay at this point.

Nulumia has made an art of ghosting. The stuff he/she created always looked good on the surface untill a XF update or bug in the app they created shows up, then poof they (the devs) are gone.
I really loved several of the themes I got from them and really hated that I found support to be very lacking, even after paying for renewing.

@Ozzy47 I am glad you picked up some of their loose ends and hate that Nulumia has now seemingly ghosted you after bailing him/her out. I do hope you continue the work on the SEO as I happen to think it could be a great thing.

I don't speak for the other add-ons of Nulumia but for this one abandon the project and move on, no one will blame you. You are going to spend so much energy for nothing. Sometimes there are things so badly born that it is better not to be stubborn.

Moreover, you are not even certain that the benefits of this add-on will be visible to end users.
You probably have better things to do...

I don't speak for the other add-ons of Nulumia but for this one abandon the project and move on, no one will blame you. You are going to spend so much energy for nothing. Sometimes there are things so badly born that it is better not to be stubborn.

Moreover, you are not even certain that the benefits of this add-on will be visible to end users.
You probably have better things to do...
We Americans are a stiff-necked lot.

But actually our hands are tied, we're bound by the agreement. For at least the next 30 days.

Top Bottom