[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

@Nulumia

LogicException: xf_xa_ams_category: Cannot add values to a column when existing values are not loaded/do not apply in src/XF/Db/Schema/Column.php at line 204
  1. XF\Db\Schema\Column->addValues() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Install/InstallDataTrait.php at line 291
  2. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->Nulumia\SeoTools\Install\{closure}() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 147
  3. XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable() in src/addons/Nulumia/SeoTools/Setup.php at line 101
  4. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->installStep4() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
  5. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
  6. Nulumia\SeoTools\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
  7. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
  12. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
  13. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Which version of AMS are you using?

Ah that's why. All current versions of SEO Tools after 1.0.5 RC 6 require AMS 2.2.17. However you can download and import 1.0.5 RC 6 of this addon and overwrite files during import, then start a fresh install.

I'll check why the soft requirer didn't flag you for this before Install.

AMS introduced a massive new change in 2.2.17 that required this addon to be changed. It would be extremely hard to maintain this addon with a legacy mode since it involves making different changes to the database.. more chance for things to go wrong.

However there is a possibility to make it work if the need is there.

I'd recommend installing 1.0.5 RC 6, then follow migration guide for AMS if you choose to update it later:
1. Update SEO Tools first to latest version
2. Then update AMS to latest version (2.2.17+)

I believe I've replicated this and looking into it. Are you referring to the "Navigation section" option on the Page creation page itself, right under where you assign the parent node? Or are you doing this somewhere else like Setup -> Public Navigation?
It fails for both ways:

Creating a new public navigation item with type 'basic' pointing to the page node URL.
On the page node setup page, you select the public navigation item in the 'navigation section'.

Or...

Creating a new public navigation item with type 'node' pointing to the page node.

In both cases the pubic navigation item in the navigation bar is not selected.

As an update on my previous reply, I will at least update 1.0.5 RC 6 with important latest changes from the current version, so if anyone is stuck using that version for AMS, they can get those features.

It fails for both ways:

Creating a new public navigation item with type 'basic' pointing to the page node URL.
On the page node setup page, you select the public navigation item in the 'navigation section'.

Or...

Creating a new public navigation item with type 'node' pointing to the page node.

In both cases the pubic navigation item in the navigation bar is not selected.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Extremely odd as there's no functionality that I'm aware of that could interrupt that area. However I'll drill down and replicate.

Beta Phase and Version Naming​

As mentioned, this addon will remain in a public beta phase mostly until support is added to other products from Bob/XenAddons, such as Blog. Afterwards it will be considered a fully featured product and price raised likely at least double.

Regardless of whether in beta phase or not, the addon is likely to always remain in a constant state of development, with the intended feature roadmap being quite long. So in order to help users decide whether to install a given update, the addon will use the following versioning scheme going forward:

Alpha releases
Example: SEO & Index Tools 1.0.x Alpha 1-9
New features will be implemented which can change both the front-end back end, or rework existing features from previous releases if needed. These releases will be marked as Unstable.
- Can include database changes
- Not recommended for live

Beta releases
Example: SEO & Index Tools 1.0.x Beta 1-9
Newly added features from Alpha will be further improved and finessed, receive bug fixes, or may be reworked based on feedback. New features are unlikely to be added, but may do so to enhance Alpha features. These releases will be marked as Unstable.
- Can include database changes
- Not recommended for live

Release Candidates
Example: SEO & Index Tools 1.0.x Release Candidate 1-9
Bug fixes are mostly complete and no further features are added. These releases will be marked as Stable while continuing to receive minor adjustements.
- No database changes
- Can be installled on live

Similar to Xenforo, if a release does not have an Alpha, Beta, or RC label, it is considered a production ready release.

As a disclaimer, even some Alpha and Beta releases can still technically be installed on live, but this isn't recommended and will require the user to read patch notes carefully and make their own decision.

Very substantial patch almost ready, and addresses some residual reports here that are still active.

Highlights:
  • Fixed an issue reported by @Mr. Jinx where navigation or style id's might not get extended down the node list on rebuild
  • Addon now fully prefixed on database columns
  • 1.0.6.x will now have support for XenAddons Blog and Showcase!
  • Addon is now fully backward compatible with previous versions of AMS <2.2.16.
I previously mentioned that all future versions of this addon would only be compatible with AMS 2.2.17+. This didn't sit well with me knowing that some users have purchased this addon and would not have access to further development, if they don't have latest licenses for XenAddons.

So I've worked very hard to rebuild necessary parts which now run in a "legacy mode" for older versions of AMS or UBS. Upgrading this addon or XenAddons products at any point will have no issue, it will automatically adjust as needed.

The goal is to eliminate users having to pay any attention at all to what other addons they're using.

Hoping to have this out as Alpha release within 24-36 hours.

Last edited:
Very substantial patch almost ready, and addresses some residual reports here that are still active.

Highlights:
  • Fixed an issue reported by @Mr. Jinx where navigation or style id's might not get extended down the node list on rebuild
  • Addon now fully prefixed on database columns
  • 1.0.6.x will now have support for XenAddons Blog and Showcase!
  • Addon is now fully backward compatible with previous versions of AMS <2.2.16.
I previously mentioned that all future versions of this addon would only be compatible with AMS 2.2.17+. This didn't sit well with me knowing that some users have purchased this addon and would not have access to further development, if they don't have latest licenses for XenAddons.

So I've worked very hard to rebuild necessary parts which now run in a "legacy mode" for older versions of AMS or UBS. Upgrading this addon or XenAddons products at any point will have no issue, it will automatically adjust as needed.

The goal is to eliminate users having to pay any attention at all to what other addons they're using.

Hoping to have this out as Alpha release within 24-36 hours.
I'm still a little confused about how to expect the versioning scheme to be going forward. The current version is 1.0.5 Release Candidate 9 - Does that mean that the alpha release coming next will be an Alpha of 1.0.6? or are you resetting the versioning to 1.0 for the first release.

I'm basically gauging my bets on when to purchase at the beta price.

Thank you

Is @Nulumia Ukrainian or Russian ? I'm not joking, his forum is desert and there is no response to opened tickets.
Maybe he's having trouble getting a connection or he just has his skin to save... I hope all is well.

If I'm completely wrong, we can laugh about it when he comes back. 😋

Is @Nulumia Ukrainian or Russian ? I'm not joking, his forum is desert and there is no response to opened tickets.
Maybe he's having trouble getting a connection or he just has his skin to save... I hope all is well.

If I'm completely wrong, we can laugh about it when he comes back. 😋
He's released a large add-on that has become a bigger project than he has expected, and is probably struggling to keep up with development and bugs as a singular or small team (I don't know if there are others).

I know I will normally ignore non-immediate tickets if there are more important things to do, as the time it takes to respond can slow me down longer than just the time it takes to reply.

I really love this add on! Great work!

Here are some feature requests:

Better sitemap control. It would be great to be able to pick which forums we want listed in the sitemap.

Link Control: I would like to be able to make some links do follow.

Schema customization would be awesome too...

Last edited:
Top Bottom