[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
No.

Also - just to be clear - the "File Upload" "question" works fine for anything that they upload/attach using the upload button. But anything they put into the editor is stripped/lost.
Can you export your forms and send it to me in a PC? Also let me know which form is the trouble one.

Upgrade to 2.0.23 then you can export the forms and send them via PC.

Question... can the custom forms and their submission be used to dynamically process the answers?

Say for example, create a TEST with 10 questions and then grade the test dynamically and give a result? (Example: User completes the form and submits: Then the form is dynamically processed (graded) where user is given a result: You scored 5 of 10 and failed.)

Question... can the custom forms and their submission be used to dynamically process the answers?

Say for example, create a TEST with 10 questions and then grade the test dynamically and give a result? (Example: User completes the form and submits: Then the form is dynamically processed (graded) where user is given a result: You scored 5 of 10 and failed.)

I don’t think so, but I will verify.

Is there a way to stop users from submitting a new form if they've already submitted one for a certain period of time?
E.G. If someone applies for staff, they can't submit another form for 2 weeks.

Suggestion:

It would be nice if we could have a separate permission "can submit form".
This way we would have "can view form" and "can submit form".

It would mean unregistered people could view the forms but cannot submit a form.
Right now either you can allow guests to see and sumit a form or they are hidden away, so they are not aware of such forms as guests.

Any chance to have an option to set how many times in hours some usergroups can submite form?

Hello.
Can I use your add-on as an extension or instead of "Custom Thread Fields"?

The background is that I would like to set fields as dependencies:
If something has been entered as field A, then field B should be selectable/fillable. If field A is empty, field B should also not be selectable/fillable.

Top Bottom