[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Suddenly (?) the start and end-date isn't working anymore. Even though i have set a time limit, the form still works.

What has changed on the site/server from when it was working to now? That would be a good place to start.

I know it's hard to believe but i would say nothing, except the update to 2.1.5a. Besides that, nothing (no addon, no server update,...)

Update: I just discovered, even if "this form is active" is unchecked, it's still possible to see the form.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am unable to replicate that. Once a form date has ended, I can no longer access it even as an admin.

A stupid question but its annoying me a bit. One of the questions has text in the WYSIWYG editor and I can't seem to find where I've changed that. It is not the placeholder one. Do you by any chance know where I can find it?

I am assuming it's:

ACP->Advanced Forms->Forms->"Click on x form (not on the questions)"->Misc. Options

When I created the question I selected the WYSIWYG editor option. However, somehow the Multi-line text option with Default answer was also displaying inside the WYSIWYG editor.

Hi,

I am trying to use the promotional options but with the decision links. I am trying to make it so a set amount of people can only approve or deny the form. But I cannot find the settings to set up what user groups can "approve or deny" a form. Where do i find these settings.

Hi,

I am trying to use the promotional options but with the decision links. I am trying to make it so a set amount of people can only approve or deny the form. But I cannot find the settings to set up what user groups can "approve or deny" a form. Where do i find these settings.
User group permissions:

formperms.webp

Hi @Snog

1-How can I allow guests to view forms but only registered can fill it ?
2-If the form type is "none", how can I view it in side bar only but not navigation bar ?

Thanks

Hi @Snog

1-How can I allow guests to view forms but only registered can fill it ?
2-If the form type is "none", how can I view it in side bar only but not navigation bar ?

Thanks
1 - You can't. Only forms a user can fill out are shown to a user.
2 - You can't. You have to assign a type to a form to do what you want.

It's up to @ozzy47 if he wants to change those items or not.

Thank you....is it possible to control total number of submissions? I am aware that I can control number of submission per user. but I would like to specify total number of submission a form can accept.

For example, if each user is allowed to submit once, I would like to limit total number of submissions to 10 -which means 10 users.

Top Bottom