[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You can set conditional questions though. They will only show up if they answered a previous question with a specific answer.

You can set conditional questions though. They will only show up if they answered a previous question with a specific answer.
That sounds like what I'm looking for. Is there any option to test your add-on or see it in live-action?

Is there a reason why you're not using standard XF layout elements?

I apologize, had a little trouble with my stylesheet!

Last edited:
How would I go about changing what is displayed/styling when a user does not meet the user criteria. For example I want users to apply for member before being able to apply for staff, but I'd like for the staff application to be not clickable rather then not visible while a user is not member. Hopefully that made sense

How would I go about changing what is displayed/styling when a user does not meet the user criteria. For example I want users to apply for member before being able to apply for staff, but I'd like for the staff application to be not clickable rather then not visible while a user is not member. Hopefully that made sense
You can't. Forms a user doesn't meet the criteria for are not sent to the template system to be displayed in the first place.

It would be nice to be able to put optional question answers in the title, right now only required fields can be in the title.

Hi, about this matter: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/dbtech-dragonbyte-credits-paid.137966/post-1380755

In my community I use Advanced Forms to let users post threads and they're rewarded with DragonByte Credits, as the author of that add-on said, I'm coming here to check if it would be possible to set "isAutomated" as false (even optionally) on your Add-On or if it was an alternative solution.

Also, would it be possible to include a quick-search in the thread release form in order to give users the possibility to check if the content they're posting hasn't been posted already?
Like a quick way for the common "search before posting" rule, to avoid duplicates.

Thank you so much!

Reactions: jul
Hi @ozzy47

i have to feature requests:

1.) If you chose to save the results to the database, it would be cool to show (or at least to download / export as csv) the results through the backend.
2.) Much more important for me: I would like to match a question / answer with a profile field. For example: The question is "Whats your first name?". If i already filled out that field in my profile, the answer in the form will be pre-filled. If not, the answer will automatically go to the profile field after saving. That would be awesome!!!

I would pay for the development for those features, specially the second one. :)

Ok, good to know. :)

But you're still developing (and improving) this AddOn in the future, right?

Another thing i've noticed: If you set the form use limit and you're trying to open the form after you already submitted it, all you see is an error. It would be cool if the error would say something like "You've already filled out the form." or "The limit of this form is set to XX".

Top Bottom