[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
To make life easier, once you have the form defined and saved, click on the questions button for the form and then click on the "Insert default questions" button. Then modify them to fit your needs.

Is there a quick way to not show unanswered questions at all.
My posts look weird because for fishing form type, only 2 first questions is mandatory, and 10 others are non mandatory. Most of users just answer first two mandatory questions, and the rest of post looks weird.

Attachments

• a.webp
    a.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
My posts look weird because for fishing form type, only 2 first questions is mandatory, and 10 others are non mandatory. Most of users just answer first two mandatory questions, and the rest of post looks weird.
At this time, there is no way to hide unanswered questions.

For now, consider either making them mandatory or removing the questions that people don't answer from the form.

For now, consider either making them mandatory or removing the questions that people don't answer from the form.
Yep, but that not an option.
For that, I should have 10 forms for same event.
With or without user want to answer for a tide.
With or without user want to answer for a moon.
With or without user want to answer for a fish.
With or without user want to answer for a fishing rod...

It will be too complicated.
Why just unanswered questions will be deleted from form post in thread?

How can I make the Thread title contain 2 of the form fields? For example ‘Review: Make / Model’

EDIT: worked out the above.

Second question, would this ever work with the addon ‘Custom Fields filter’ by @AddonsLab? It’d be amazing if the thread that has been created from the advanced form could somehow be filtered? I want to use this addon as a reviews based system for my forum so would be ideal if a member can filter the reviews by make / model / year etc.

Last edited:
Yep, but that not an option.
For that, I should have 10 forms for same event.
With or without user want to answer for a tide.
With or without user want to answer for a moon.
With or without user want to answer for a fish.
With or without user want to answer for a fishing rod...

It will be too complicated.
Why just unanswered questions will be deleted from form post in thread?
It was a suggestion, and since I couldn't read the questions in the screen shot you posted I had no idea what the questions were. So, your only other option for now is to make the question required, even if the answer is "none".

And "At this time" in my original reply means I will consider adding the option to hide unanswered questions.

Last edited:
Second question, would this ever work with the addon ‘Custom Fields filter’ by @AddonsLab? It’d be amazing if the thread that has been created from the advanced form could somehow be filtered? I want to use this addon as a reviews based system for my forum so would be ideal if a member can filter the reviews by make / model / year etc.
The questions are not custom fields and are not filterable so there would be no way to interface with a filterer without custom coding of that add-on.

The questions are not custom fields and are not filterable so there would be no way to interface with a filterer without custom coding of that add-on.
Thanks. I can see this product being widely used as a reviews addon, or classifieds addon as its so flexible. It’d be really good if there would be some way of filtering form questions in the future. This would have obvious end user benefits.

Something just occurred to me...

Did you change or remove the "snog_forms_no_answer" phrase? That should be displayed in a form when a user does not answer a question.

Did you change or remove the "snog_forms_no_answer" phrase? That should be displayed in a form when a user does not answer a question.
No, I did not, phrase is untouched.

With or without that default answer ((DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)" for unaswerd questions it is difficult to have forms where some questions inside are not mandatory. Would be much better that in post are just questions which are answered.

No, I did not, phrase is untouched.

With or without that default answer ((DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)" for unaswerd questions it is difficult to have forms where some questions inside are not mandatory. Would be much better that in post are just questions which are answered.
I understand what you're asking for (multiple times), but there is another problem if that phrase is not being displayed and I'm trying to find out why it's not being displayed.

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot that the phrase is not used for most question types.

Top Bottom