[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
f you ask a question it is always included in the report post. The result of "Did not answer question" is the proper result for unanswered questions.
Any chance that those unanswered questions do not display in posts?

Snog updated Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x Update 1.0.2

An update to Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - Removed alpha from color selection for question/answer colors (RGBA is not allowed in COLOR BBCode)
  • Fix - File attachment not working for existing thread and PC report options
  • Add - Option to substitute form for quick reply in existing thread
  • Add - Option to save answers to database table
NOTE: No support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

They're not saved I believe. They're output (e.g. to posts) but then there's no record of them saved anywhere else.

This is a bug.

At this time file uploads only work with "Report in new thread". If you're using any other report type, they won't work.
Thanks @Snog, it working now, but still not working (not showing) if I choose to substitute form for quick reply in existing thread

Btw, any chance to insert attachments inline in post?

Thanks @Snog, it working now, but still not working (not showing) if I choose to substitute form for quick reply in existing thread

Btw, any chance to insert attachments inline in post?
Then something is wrong with your settings for the form or the user doesn't have permission to reply to the thread, or there is a conflict with another add-on.

If you're logged in to my site, you can see it working here...
https://snogssite.com/threads/form-used-for-quick-reply.2495/

Last edited:
Then something is wrong with your settings for the form or the user doesn't have permission to reply to the thread, or there is a conflict with another add-on.
Form it self is showing in quick reply, but insert attachment field is not showing

Form it self is showing in quick reply, but insert attachment field is not showing
The "Insert attachment" that is normally shown in the quick reply?

That wouldn't show because it is a part of "Quick reply" and not part of the form. That is expected and correct.

How much control do we have over the formatting of the post generated by a form?
Quite a bit, but not knowing what you're looking for makes it difficult to say if what you want can or can't be done through the add-on.

Each question/answer can be formatted..
questionformat.webp

Quite a bit, but not knowing what you're looking for makes it difficult to say if what you want can or can't be done through the add-on.

Can form answers be positioned within the post?

For example if the form was:

Code:
Question1: Answer1
Question2: Answer2

Could the result post be

Code:
$username thinks [b]$Answer1[b] is the best solution to $Question1

That's just a dummy example but gives an idea of what I'm looking for.

The "Insert attachment" that is normally shown in the quick reply?
No, not that.
My form have question type "File upload". That question is not show in quick reply form. Other type questions show OK (single line, wysiwyg, multiple lines...).

All permissions are set yes:

Post new thread
View attachments to posts
Upload attachments to posts

Can form answers be positioned within the post?

For example if the form was:

Code:
Question1: Answer1
Question2: Answer2

Could the result post be

Code:
$username thinks [b]$Answer1[b] is the best solution to $Question1

That's just a dummy example but gives an idea of what I'm looking for.
Sorry, no. That's not possible.

No, not that.
My form have question type "File upload". That question is not show in quick reply form. Other type questions show OK (single line, wysiwyg, multiple lines...).

All permissions are set yes:

Post new thread
View attachments to posts
Upload attachments to posts
I see, I'll look into it.

What control is there over the outputted post? With previous form addon (by LiquidPro), the questions/answered were exposed as formatted variables so you could pre-define a template for the output post.

Top Bottom