[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
What control is there over the outputted post? With previous form addon (by LiquidPro), the questions/answered were exposed as formatted variables so you could pre-define a template for the output post.
The questions and answers are not exposed like they were in that add-on (and weren't in the XF 1 version either). I don't anticipate changing that at this time.

The control you have is the question order and what I posted in the screenshot above.

@Snog there is a bug with e-mail report form.

In e-mail output is bbcode, not html code.

So it shows [B]Some text[/B] instead Some text

Snog updated Advanced Forms with a new update entry:

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x Update 1.0.4

An update to Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Fix - File attachment not working when quick reply is replaced with form
  • Fix - Form email not being converted from BB Codes
  • Fix - Date format not being converted with XF function
  • Add - Options to display uploaded images in post

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Snog How to change Thread report answer color and question color?

PhfTCtoGTAWUIfT8EvTLCw.png

Would this addon be suitable to use for Reviews in a specific forum? For example like an extended Custom Thread Field?
I would need a lot more information to be able to answer that question. "Reviews" could mean feed back to the original post, or a multitude of other things.

But in general if it's a form based response where people need to answer questions that you're looking for, most likely it would be usable.

I would need a lot more information to be able to answer that question. "Reviews" could mean feed back to the original post, or a multitude of other things.

But in general if it's a form based response where people need to answer questions that you're looking for, most likely it would be usable.
Thanks. Basically a forum specifically for reviews of products. For example a thread that has these mandatory requirements:

Make:
Model:
Price:
Rating:
Review:
Upload Attachment:

The review text would not be a regular message, it would be part of the form.

Thanks. Basically a forum specifically for reviews of products. For example a thread that has these mandatory requirements:

Make:
Model:
Price:
Rating:
Review:
Upload Attachment:

The review text would not be a regular message, it would be part of the form.
In that case, yes the forms system would work for what you want to do.

Thanks. Purchased and installed. Is there a guide of how to do something similar to what I have requested?
There is no guide, however the general procedure would be to create the form, then create the questions for the form. After that you can set if you want the form to be the main thing used to start threads (replace post new thread button), or to use the form as a substitute for the quick reply to a thread by adjusting the report options for the form.

There is no guide, however the general procedure would be to create the form, then create the questions for the form. After that you can set if you want the form to be the main thing used to start threads, or to use the form as a substitute for the quick reply to a thread by adjusting the report options for the form.
OK, thanks. I will give it a go!

Top Bottom