[oxy] News Portal [Paid] [Deleted]

error

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') DESC LIMIT 8' at line 9

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in OXY/News/Model/Articles.php at line 26
OXY_News_Model_Articles->getNewsArticles() in OXY/News/ControllerPublic/News.php at line 21
OXY_News_ControllerPublic_News->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
Same error. I think you have a logical error there, make sure you select the sort by option along with forums. I think developer missed a trick by not adding default sort method and forums

Note to developer: Style properties are not being applied, CSS needs to be updated.

Last edited:
1.13 will be out soon and I'm aiming for Friday or before then. All issues here have been addressed and will be included in the fix. Apologies for the trouble.

1.13 will also have
  • Ad locations in the center end or beginning
  • Sharing options
  • Remove bbcode tags from the snippet preview
I'm working to get a few more features in there but I can't guarantee they'll be in there by Friday.

I'll update 1.12c to 1.12d and all clients will be able to download that later this evening.

1.13 will be out soon and I'm aiming for Friday or before then. All issues here have been addressed and will be included in the fix. Apologies for the trouble.

1.13 will also have
  • Ad locations in the center end or beginning
  • Sharing options
  • Remove bbcode tags from the snippet preview
I'm working to get a few more features in there but I can't guarantee they'll be in there by Friday.

I'll update 1.12c to 1.12d and all clients will be able to download that later this evening.

Hope to see this fix my issues of not even being able to reinstall the mod :(

I cant get the infinite scroll to work and also I added the xenforo sidebar to the oxy_news_portal template but the values are all zero on the news page.
Any ideas?
http://www.badprox.com/forums/index.php?news

Also when I have the article container height set to auto the spacing goes all wacko. Only way I can get it to display without gaps is to set the container height to a certain number of pixels.

Any suggestions

This looks interesting, can you add sidebar or widgets in the side?

Also, what's happening with the images caching and their resizing?

Last edited:
Ok I purchased to see what it does. Unfortunately it only loads the initial threads for me. When I scroll down, it says it's loading, and the page expands, but nothing shows up.

Hi

I'm working on the German translation for a friend and found some hardcoded phrases in your add-on. Are you able to change this please?

There are no phrases for
  • Most Recent
  • Latest Reply
  • Most Likes
Thanks a lot

Hi :)
Bought the addon, nice!
How can i set my homepage with this addon? It's possibile?
Now i have two columns, the layout is fluid?
How can i download updated version?
Thanks
Antonio

This looks interesting, can you add sidebar or widgets in the side?

Also, what's happening with the images caching and their resizing?
Yeah, add this code to the very bottom of the "oxy_news_portal" template
Code:
<xen:sidebar>
<xen:include template="sidebar_online_users" />
<xen:include template="EWRblock_BoardTotals" />
<xen:include template="sidebar_share_page" />
</xen:sidebar>

Except that middle one is from the XenPorta add on. And the numbers all say zero...but atleast it looks cool.

Is the developer dead or something? It would be nice if they even let us know of an updated ETA rather than just ignoring it... This addon is worthless without the upcoming changes.

one week today and still no news. Even the courtesy to simply say its been delayed would be nice rather than give the impression that this addon works and keeps sucking in customers until they realise how buggy this product is.

It's just that this has so much potential to be a great addon. People seem to be desperate, most likely willing to dish out a lot more for a good and working version. I hope development picks up again or someone else starts something similiar. I love it! Less static content, more dynamic!

Top Bottom