[oxy] News Portal [Paid] [Deleted]

The problem was the latest version does not contain the js folder (as in the previous versions). So I used up my 3 times download limit to download all of the old versions :D.

I would certainly buy this, but it seems to be a bit buggy still. Would love a perfected version.

@0xym0r0n

Thanks for this lovely add-on. Problems I'm facing:

(i) 2-3 lines between some blocks
(ii) Some of the images doesn't show up
(iii) Even if an attachment is a zip file, it shows as no image

Waiting for a resolution. Thank,

1.webp

@0xym0r0n

Thanks for this lovely add-on. Problems I'm facing:

(i) 2-3 lines between some blocks
(ii) Some of the images doesn't show up
(iii) Even if an attachment is a zip file, it shows as no image

Waiting for a resolution. Thank,

View attachment 62222
If a user is logged out they get a broken image link. Log out and view the news page.
You need to go to AdminCP->Users->user group permissions->unregistered and set permissions to view attachments

If a user is logged out they get a broken image link. Log out and view the news page.
You need to go to AdminCP->Users->user group permissions->unregistered and set permissions to view attachments

I'm pretty sure that is caused by having the advertisement choices checked by default and having empty ad templates. Either add some ads to the template or uncheck them. They are at the bottom of the settings page.

Thanks, all your suggestions really helped. Can you also tell me:

(i) Still some zip/pdf attachments shows up as no image - How do I fix that?
(ii) How do I include normal Sidebar on the News Page?
(iii) Is there a way to control the number of columns I want to display?

Thanks in advance.

2.webp

hmmm it shouldn't be doing that. I am trying to replicate and fix it now @Gopala Subramanium

Everyone else I was very busy this week with the family *multiple thanksgiving celebrations*. I'm stuffed beyond belief and can probably go without food until the end of the month ;) I'll be able to work at a normal rate for a while. Please don't hesitate to suggest, report, or question me. Inbox me or tag me! If I'm not responding it's because I'm not on XF, so email me *same as my paypal email* I'll try to check in daily though.

hmmm it shouldn't be doing that. I am trying to replicate and fix it now @Gopala Subramanium

Everyone else I was very busy this week with the family *multiple thanksgiving celebrations*. I'm stuffed beyond belief and can probably go without food until the end of the month ;) I'll be able to work at a normal rate for a while. Please don't hesitate to suggest, report, or question me. Inbox me or tag me! If I'm not responding it's because I'm not on XF, so email me *same as my paypal email* I'll try to check in daily though.
Development is suspended throughout the month of December?

Back with an update!

I'll release the next version on Sunday whether I'm done with all the features I'd like to have done by then or not. Some styles included :P I'll try to get some screen shots up of what to expect between now and then.

Top Bottom