[oxy] News Portal [Paid] [Deleted]

I have deleted the last two posts.
If the bickering and name calling continues, all parties will receive warnings.

D: You really shouldn't be using imgur to load images for the addon. Can you include it with the package instead in the next release?

have to be sympathetic to both sides, both the client pay a supplement that has faults, but also by the developer that you are working at full speed to solve problems...

love and peace (y)(y)(y)

Have you gone to options and made sure a sort option *ex. most recent* and that forum(s) were selected?

I did, but the posts is still not appearing. May be conflict with any addon?

Attachments

• 11111.webp
    11111.webp
    39 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ah the issue is in the multiple selected forums. I don't read that language but one of the highlighted items may be a category and so there is an issue in this current release with selecting multiple forums. Fix to be released in about an hour or two I'm just adding some final touches.

If you selected 1 forum for now you'll see it does work, but the multi-forum fix is coming out today.

And digital doctor is just referring to my personal site i have in a demo. Thanks Digital Doctor.

Well. But I uploaded three photos in the message, but in the news, only one image, and

As a wish - you can use phrases?

Attachments

• 3232.webp
    3232.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Ah the issue is in the multiple selected forums. I don't read that language but one of the highlighted items may be a category and so there is an issue in this current release with selecting multiple forums. Fix to be released in about an hour or two I'm just adding some final touches.

If you selected 1 forum for now you'll see it does work, but the multi-forum fix is coming out today.

And digital doctor is just referring to my personal site i have in a demo. Thanks Digital Doctor.

Any update on this?
Also, you show inpost images showing on this news page. My version is being cranky when it comes to showing images on the news page: http://www.optiksgaming.com/news/
This will be great once it supports topics from multiple nodes. Until then, it will be a silent page on my site.

It has also thrown off my navigation template a bit :eek:

the query needs a lot of work...

SELECT p.message, p.user_id, a.attachment_id, a.data_id, a.content_id, a.attach_date, ad.*, p.post_date, p.message_state, u.*, t.title, t.thread_id, t.node_id, t.prefix_id, t.reply_count, t.first_post_likes, t.view_count, u.*
FROM xf_thread AS t
left join xf_post AS p ON t.thread_id = p.thread_id
left join xf_attachment AS a ON p.post_id = a.content_id
left join xf_attachment_data AS ad on a.data_id = ad.data_id AND a.content_type='post'
left join xf_user AS u on p.user_id = u.user_id
WHERE t.node_id in (10)
GROUP BY t.thread_id
ORDER BY (last_post_date) DESC
LIMIT 9

Run Time: 52.603638

There is no way anyone can use an addon when it has a query that runs nearly a minute to just get the info. Really hope to see this fixed.

It's similar but that really has nothing to do with a query that is using the latest posts.

I should add that my query is drawing from 7 forums not 1.

Top Bottom