Over 5 Months

Senpai

It's been over 5 months that I run a forum and here's my stats

Forum Statistics
Discussions:
Members:

What do you guys think ? Am I doing good

Honestly, those stats aren't that good, my community is very small, we have no off topic section, and all posts are on topic and normally at least 2-3 sentence up to 4 paragraphs, and we got 40.000 posts in the last 5 months, and even that is TINY.

Things you may want to improve

Load times (site times out for me)
but from when i last viewed your forums post i saw a lot of posts which were barely more that "wut?" "Lol" "Lmao" and most which were longer had very poor spelling, if you want to attract members and good conversation you need well written and engaging topics.

Last edited:
Honestly, those stats aren't that good, my community is very small, we have no off topic section, and all posts are on topic and normally at least 2-3 sentence up to 4 paragraphs, and we got 40.000 posts in the last 5 months, and even that is TINY.

Things you may want to improve

Load times (site times out for me)
but from when i last viewed your forums post i saw a lot of posts which were barely more that "wut?" "Lol" "Lmao" and most which were longer had very poor spelling, if you want to attract members and good conversation you need well written and engaging topics.
Thank you , The thing is that English is not my first language and that's why i struggle but I will try my best ;)

Top Bottom