OpenXBL 2.0

OpenXBL 2.0 1.0.0 Alpha 1

No permission to download

TACTICS

TACTICS submitted a new resource:

OpenXBL 2.0 - Xbox Live for XenForo 2.0

This is a beta release which means it may include unintended "features." Report bugs on GitHub, ask for help on Discord and if you're satisfied - leave a comment on this thread!

View attachment 165526

About OpenXBL
OpenXBL is a free to use Xbox Live API and includes friendly documentation, tutorial videos, and sample projects to get you started. What started as an example project to show the power...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for updating this to xenforo 2!

Have you though about doing a Steam version? Because Xenforo is really missing this right now.

OpenXBL 1.0.0 Alpha

im not seeing xbox under connected accounts
xboxnotfound.webp

getting error whenever clicking navbar link

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function getValue() on null in src\addons\OpenXBL\Service\LeaderboardService.php on line 86

OpenXBL\Service\LeaderboardService->getRankedGamerscore() in src/addons/OpenXBL/Pub/Controller/Leaderboards.php at line 15
OpenXBL\Pub\Controller\Leaderboards->actionGamerscore() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Hi @CoZmicShReddeR

The below stacktrace you posted is a known bug that I need to patch. That only happens on the first run (at least should)

As for not seeing Xbox Live under Connected Accounts in concerned since its the first thing inserted during the install process

PHP:
        $this->db()
            ->query("INSERT INTO xf_connected_account_provider VALUES ('openxbl', 'OpenXBL:Provider\\\\OpenXBL', 80, '')");

It would be a great help if you could go into phpMyAdmin and located the xf_connected_account_provider table and let me know if openxbl was added in or not. Otherwise you could try uninstalling / installing again.

Yes it was missing but was hoping to upgrade everything without asking people to re-connect their Xbox account but this is a test site so I do not care at this point!

Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 04.15 PM.webp

So after re-installtion installation the Xbox Live page
Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 04.26 PM (2).webp

Then under Connected account page I clicked on XBOX and got the error below
Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 04.21 PM.webp

Error logs stack up quick!
Screen Shot 01-02-18 at 04.26 PM 001.webp

So, added this, even added the API key to service providers, but testing just continually throws:
Code:
{"status":false,"message":"Unrecognized App Key."}
Yes, the key is valid, I copy and pasted it, verified that it's valid

@Mike Edge @Zuse

Playstation does not provide OAuth support to non-game developers at this time. The best you'd be able to do is have them put a pin in their Playstation Bio to confirm their identity to login / link. Is that something that would interest the community?

I know scripts are out there that ask for your username and password, straight up. That's not secure and I won't do that.

@Mike Edge @Zuse

Playstation does not provide OAuth support to non-game developers at this time. The best you'd be able to do is have them put a pin in their Playstation Bio to confirm their identity to login / link. Is that something that would interest the community?

I know scripts are out there that ask for your username and password, straight up. That's not secure and I won't do that.

Yes, I should think so.

Server error log
  • Error: Call to a member function get() on null
  • src/addons/OpenXBL/Pub/Controller/Friends.php:16
  • Generated by: PlayboyBunny
  • Feb 18, 2018 at 8:22 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): OpenXBL\Pub\Controller\Friends->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('OpenXBL:Friends', 'Index', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'openxbl', Object(OpenXBL\Pub\Controller\Friends), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#4 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#5 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#6 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(125) "/xboxlive/friends?_xfRequestUri=%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1518985335%2C1bb4f02880feebd4a9d4afcc5141034a&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(25) "https://www.gnonline.net/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1518985335,1bb4f02880feebd4a9d4afcc5141034a"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

How do you get a public key?!?!?! I can only get the private key, and I have the slightest idea on how to get the public key.....

@Xyphien

The code is open source and documented installation instructions are available. For those who prefer to watch how to set it up can do so on the OpenXBL YouTube channel here....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Log in and http://xbl.io/apps shows you your public key. Inside the MSA Developer Portal the public key is the Application Key.

Top Bottom