Resource icon

[ShikiSuen] Chinese HTML Lang Tag Fix (for XF 2.0 and 2.1 only.) 2.1.9

No permission to download

ShikiSuen

ShikiSuen submitted a new resource:

Chinese HTML Lang Tag Fix - Fix Outdated HTML Language Tags for Chinese languages.

This plugin is to fix outdated HTML language tags for Chinese locals choosable in XenForo 2.0-2.1 (maybe newer XenForo versions as long as devs refuse to fix this issue). Otherwise they may trigger font fallback problems with modern browsers like Safari.

It dynamically replaces the one in the left column to the one in the right column:
zh-CNzh-Hans-CN
zh-TWzh-Hant-TW
zh-HKzh-Hant-HK

Read more about this resource...

XenForo 2.1.10 PL2 still doesn't fix this issue, hence the necessity of continuing using this fix if your XenForo forum is running in Chinese (regardless locales).

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of knowledge of coding. zh-Hans-CN is the right HTML Language, and zh-CN is outdated?

I'm running the last Xenforo version 2.2.6 patch, should I apply this plug-in? Thank you in advance if you could answer.

Hi,

Sorry for the lack of knowledge of coding. zh-Hans-CN is the right HTML Language, and zh-CN is outdated?

I'm running the last Xenforo version 2.2.6 patch, should I apply this plug-in? Thank you in advance if you could answer.
1) Do NOT use this addon with any release of XF 2.2 or later.
2) zh-Hans-CN is the right one, despite that Baidu spider is too out-of-date and was possibly designed to not give zh-Hans-CN a glance.

You can just use zh-Hans-CN at this moment and see how Baidu responds with this.

Great, thank you so much for your answer.

Applied one day, there is no change. Will give more feedback if there is any progress.

Top Bottom