Olympics 2012

I'm completely boycotting The 2012 Olympics this year. If The UK institutes what comes off as an unofficial martial law in order to have the Olympics (which they have done so) .... I will not sponsor or support such actions.

Just got out of bed from watching the recording of it... skipping through the boring parts. Found it ok... though would rather watch the sports. Found the cauldron lighting boring compared to some others in history.

Screen Shot 2012-07-28 at 7.14.58 PM.webp

France won the 100m Free Relay. Beat the all powerful US.
Interesting.
What was funnier, is that morning media here has Australia pegged to win, as they had the two fastest 100M swimmers in the relay team... though France was playing sly and kicked their arse... putting Aus in 4th.

It cracked me up... France playing dead then handing out a can of whoop ass. China is doing well in this, as well as some really tiny countries sneaking up from nowhere. Good to see IMHO.

I've watched the Olympics off and on for a while now and the 'sports' admitted in the Olympics cease to amaze me. I'm not sure why or how speed walking got in. It's too slow to be running but if you go too fast it IS running.

It's certainly entertaining to watch them walk in such a manner.

The Olympics are going on right now?

Lately I've been creating/posting images on our Facebook page that are somewhat "trolling" in nature. While it was never my intent to piss off wrestlers (it just happened to be the first free image I found), its turned into a big sh**strom. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. as you can probably tell, we're really into dirt bike riding/racing. :D

olympics2.webp

Top Bottom