Nodes Icon Tweak - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

additional info: This behavior is only true for the UNREAD icon. The READ icon setup is working as it should. I repeat: This mentioned bug is only true for the UNREAD icon stacking.

Just an idea: how about the possibility to add a "label" kind of thing with editable text and CSS styles. Like having the chance to use the unread icon and modify it to have "NEW" in a corner of the icon.

I hope it was understandable enough...

Yes you want to be able to use the same icon but have specific css for the unread one.
That's an interesting idea, I note it.

Clément

There is a problem with the add-on, after just purchasing it, the server displays an error of "Use icons from server (No icons found on server)". I have chmod 777 the entire forum root recursively. There is no way to pick up any PNG file and run it from server. I also tried a PNG in the styles/themescorp/nodesicontweak/icons/ as well, just in case.

Something is wrong with the script. Please advise.

To show you that the png can be viewed, please see:

https://windowsforum.com/data/themescorp/nodesicontweak/icons/shell32_326-2.png

Otherwise, refund requested. Thank you.

Last edited:
There is a problem with the add-on, after just purchasing it, the server displays an error of "Use icons from server (No icons found on server)". I have chmod 777 the entire forum root recursively. There is no way to pick up any PNG file and run it from server. I also tried a PNG in the styles/themescorp/nodesicontweak/icons/ as well, just in case.

Open a ticket on ThemesCorp.com please.

Just got back from holidays, is your issue fixed ?

Does this addon support 1.5.x correctly?

Yes it is working, there were no changes to 1.5 that have an impact on this side of the SW.

Hi,

With the new version you can indeed use Fontello and select a set of icons from Font Awesome as well as it supported by Fontello (however you won't have the animation features I added specifically for Font Awesome in the first release).

But yes this will increase performances as your font files will be smaller.

Not sure I understood your last sentence about guidelines ?!

Clément
Hah. Well I asked for a refund while you were on vacation, sir. Your associate Allan has prohibited me from purchasing it again so I can not say.

@Mike Fara , there was a misunderstanding, you can purchase it again me and Mtor will help you fixing the issue you encountered. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can someone give a quick install how to...is it just certain folder to certain location and then upload add-on in xenforo admin?

Top Bottom