Nodes Icon Tweak - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Activated a custom sprite icon for Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor.

A nice feature would be some way to adjust the the position on the icon on the forum page. As you can see they both appear off to the left.

Activated a custom sprite icon for Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor.

A nice feature would be some way to adjust the the position on the icon on the forum page. As you can see they both appear off to the left.
This is tricky, your style has changed some class, I need admin access to do testing on style.

UI.X does permit it but not with that much options and not with consistency between the styles.

IMO UI.X is a good style but goes far beyond what styles should do.

This isn't working with the "Zipped" style this happens when I set and save a custom Fontello icon I've successfully uploaded and selected through editing the node.

nxBRIqL.png

As you can see the icons turn into empty spaces instead of the Fontello icons. Any help? @MtoR

Have you activated the Use Custom Icon (Fontello) option ?

I have, it works on other themes but even on my other/older styles its kinda' broken doesn't replace some icons it just puts the original icon out of place and displays it still like this;

HdNfeNA.png

I have, it works on other themes but even on my other/older styles its kinda' broken doesn't replace some icons it just puts the original icon out of place and displays it still like this;

HdNfeNA.png
Please, open a ticket on ThemesCorp.com.

Add url of your website and the name to style.

Found Bug: When you stack two FontAwesome Icons and want to set another color for the "upper" icon, it switches back to #FFFFFF color as soon as the node is saved and keeps the default #FFFFFF in the inline style in the <i> tag. I am using the newest XenForo as well as the newest UI.X and Nodes Icon Tweak versions.

Top Bottom