Nodes Icon Tweak - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Tested it today. Still the same errors (although the checkmark in the option menu at the "Fontello" is not set anymore).

That is very odd :/

• Can't "update" (Error: "Add-on already installed" ...and YES, I know how to upgrade)

Still received server errors ?
If so, please can you provide me with them ?

• Javascript runs in an infinite loop while in Admin CP in the specific node icon setup page
  • Javascript Error according to the Browser Console in "NodesIconTweak.min.js"

Can you post the error text plz ?

• "Unread" FontAwesome icon still has NO size in the <i> tag element inline style (style="font-size: px;")

That's abnormal I fixed it.

Your problem is on a forum right ? (not a category)

If you open tc_nit_node_forum_level_2 (not sure of the name), do you have $forum.tc_nit_fa_icon2_size somewhere in the template ?

Here we go:

"Unread" – 13x13 px according to browser inspector but the inline style shows "font-size: px;"...
unread.jpg

"Read" – Default size of 36 px also shown in the inline style "font-size: 36px;"...
read.jpg

Admin CP view… Javascript is looping infinitely….

admin_cp_unread.jpg

admin_cp_read.jpg

Javascript Error from the Error Console…

javascript_problem.jpg

The failure to load just originates from the missing files in the "styles" folder you took away again and can be solved by placing your "example" folder's content into the styles folder but that does not resolve the other problems.

I would recommend to have the default fontello styles included in the "upload" files per default always and let the users then overwrite it with their own. Just a pragmatical solution for one of the problems.

Damn my bad... I badly tested the update and only fixed the issue on the front end side... I am so sorry, I have to also had a check if file exists on the admin side...

That would indeed be a solution but as I want user to know what they are doing I prefer to add a check on the admin side and not include the default stuff.

You didn't answer to the other question, ie :
- Server log errors upon upgrade
- Check of the template as stated in my previous message
Can you please highlight me so that I can help you ?

Of course, sorry i missed that...

- Server log errors upon upgrade
No, no Server Errors logged. Although there was the "Error: Add-on already installed"...

- Check of the template as stated in my previous message
Yes, the line is in the template.

HTML:
 <span class="fa-stack" style="font-size: {$forum.tc_nit_fa_icon2_size}px;">

Your error upon addon upgrade is abnormal, you are running latest xF version ?

I'll re-check tonight regarding the fa unread icon problem.

Yes, absolutely running everything on the latest versions. The error also occurred with two different browsers. Would be nice to have this changed, so I dont need to uninstall this everytime.
I would like to know if other users have the some problem.

I'll re-check tonight regarding the fa unread icon problem.
I appreciate that.

FYI: uploaded the content of the .zip's "example" folder into the "styles/themescorp/nodesicontweak" folder and voilà, the "infinite loop" is gone...

I know I know :)

But that's not how I wanted, so I'll fix but yes that's a temporary fix.

Nice job with this!

I see a small problem though. When assigned an icon for "Use Sprite Image URL"

The X and Y adjustments only allow for positive values with version 1.1.3. In doing so you can only move icons up and to the left, not down and to the right.

No No, you have to understand this as coordinates.

Hence you can move to the right left and up and down. Start of the sprite is [0 px , 0 px].

CSS minus sign is automatically added.

Maybe I'm confused then?

How do I move it down and to the right? When I'm at 0 hit the "-" sign nothing happens.

The start of the sprite is in the upper right hand corner.

Furthermore, how can I move the icons to the right alitte? As you can see they appear pretty far to the left.

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Think as if the sprite start is the upper left corner, then hit plus and voila !
But perhaps the way I did it might be confusing as you are not having css-like behavior ?

Regarding your screenshot, I will discuss this point with Allan as this seems a css issue and he is more an expert than me. He'll get back to you tomorrow.
Your icons are 36px wide ?

Clément

Yeah I'm able to get the sprite to space correctly to be displayed.

However, when it is displayed it appears off the the left. See my attached image above.

Yeah I'm able to get the sprite to space correctly to be displayed.

However, when it is displayed it appears off the the left. See my attached image above.
Thank you to create a ticket on the support site, and an access to your site, it currently seems to be protected by a htaccess.

You use a custom style?

Top Bottom