[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Categories: I made a GIF from the categories as they are now. (might be a little hectic but I hope you get the point.)
View media item 1079Once you click a category everything collapses again. With XFMG the clicked category and its respective child categories stay open. Please duplicate that behavior because it helps users to orient themselves.

"Loading…" bug: I am sorry but due to the nature of the forum I can not give you admin access. I hope that somebody else has the same error and can help out.
Ok. I will save that state in next update :)

@Nobita.Kun please check the eMail Template "Team_user_watched_team_messagetext" also. It looks like the <h2> headline also has a wrong canonical link.
Please report on my forum :)

2.) The posts in groups don't show up unless i happen to scroll down. So when most members join the groups, they don't even know that there are posts.
It is used infinite scrolling so whenever you scroll down the new posts will be shown.
I have the same problem using a Pixelexit theme:
recent-post-issue-anime-forums-clubs.webp

But not a problem on the default theme:
recent-post-issue-anime-forums-clubs-default.webp

Can you adjust infinite scrolling to work better on other themes? Happy to provide admin login if needed to investigate. :)

Last edited:
Here is a problem i've been having with the times being displayed on the Sidebar. They do not match the time that the event actually starts. I've taken screenshots to explain.
p2eTrSE.png

Doekuli.png

Here is a problem i've been having with the times being displayed on the Sidebar. They do not match the time that the event actually starts. I've taken screenshots to explain.
p2eTrSE.png

Doekuli.png
Nor. It is display time created of event not for event date :)

That time is wrong as well. It shows that created an even at 12pm noon. I created that even after 7pm. Same thing happens with every event that is created. I also don't understand the logic in showing the time the event was created in the sidebar. Wouldn't it be more useful to show the event date in that area?

its an awesome system, can you add feature to allow group members to send out email notices via their groups? Then in group permissions allow me as an admin to choose how many emails per day or hour or other that group owners can send out notices vs just sending notices via alerts? Also it would be cool if there was a way to make it so the gallery tab shoes up first when someone loads a group and or allow group owners ability to choose which order their tabs appear in. Please and thanks.

also bug with sonnb gallery mod, when people upload images via group it makes all images public to everyone vs respecting the groups default settings. Being able to choose what the gallery permissions are when users upload to gallery tab in the groups script would be good.

Also support for RSVP system in group calender would be really nice if possible as well :D

its an awesome system, can you add feature to allow group members to send out email notices via their groups? Then in group permissions allow me as an admin to choose how many emails per day or hour or other that group owners can send out notices vs just sending notices via alerts? Also it would be cool if there was a way to make it so the gallery tab shoes up first when someone loads a group and or allow group owners ability to choose which order their tabs appear in. Please and thanks.
Any suggestion please post my forum :)
also bug with sonnb gallery mod, when people upload images via group it makes all images public to everyone vs respecting the groups default settings. Being able to choose what the gallery permissions are when users upload to gallery tab in the groups script would be good.
It is depend to group privacy. if they is secret so the album will be secret.

people that are still not secret groups still want to be able to set the privacy on the images, aka friends only, or other

Top Bottom