[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Ok, but if I have alerts set globally shouldn't the icon state "stop notifications" then to turn it off on induvidual posts, and "Get notifications" if its turned off gloabally?
Nope! Im not understand your extractly but I can give explain.

If you dealing with alerts from Group A. So simple go to group A and disable the global notification from group A. Then you never get any alerts from group A. Although that you click to get notification from post B in group A :)

Hope that it make sense.

Once I have the ability to import Waindingo Social Groups, I will for sure buy this. @Nobita.Kun you told me you had something like this in the works, or at least on the list. Do you have a possible ETA on that?

Im so sorry. Just close my site for some security. Will be back after 12-27-2014 :)
Is there anyway I can send you money (whatever price it is XD) for the Social Groups and you can email it to me? If so please PM :)

Last edited:
I just noticed a bug. If you choose to add/upload 2 or more images at the same time only the first image is added to the team, the rest gets added to the XFMG category and everyone can see them.

Top Bottom