[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) - Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) for XenForo

Description: Allow users easy to subscribe or unsubscribe newsletter through Sendy.co

Key Features:
  • Support subscribe/unsubscribe on register page
  • Includable extra fields when subscribe (gender, birthday)
  • Handle when user change email. When user changed to new email, and the old email subscribed newsletter so new email will be subscribed automatically.
  • Automatically subscribed all users to Sendy.co (Need to rebuild users cache)
How to install?...

Read more about this resource...

Questions:

1. The rebuild cache option adds every single user to the mailing list? Includes those that are banned, have receiving email from admins disabled, set as bounced and those that are not set as valid?
  2. If a user unsubscribe list at sendy, updates info at xenforo?
  3. I have two different newsletters opt-in at register (with two lists at sendy). Can you deal with this?

Thank you,
Vitor

Last edited:
Questions:

1. The rebuild cache option adds every single user to the mailing list? Includes those that are banned, have receiving email from admins disabled, set as bounced and those that are not set as valid?
  2. If a user unsubscribe list at sendy, updates info at xenforo?
  3. I have two different newsletters opt-in at register (with two lists at sendy). Can you deal with this?

Thank you,
Vitor
#1: Yep! All users. Include banned, and users awaiting confirm
#2: Yep!
#3: I think it integration with other.

When someone unsubscribes through the newsletter unsubscribe link, does Sendy talk back to XF and unsubscribe the users checkbox in their profile?

May you add that only confirmed users are able to suscribe newsletter ?
And users should be only suscribed if they click on the email confirmation link (for register and change email)

May you add that only confirmed users are able to suscribe newsletter ?
And users should be only suscribed if they click on the email confirmation link (for register and change email)

Seems like this was added with version 1.05 ...

I already use sendy and manually generate an email list via Xenforo admin panel.

If I buy this, will it remember all my users that have already unsubscribed to my newsletters via the email unsubscribe link that they previously clicked?

THanks.

I already use sendy and manually generate an email list via Xenforo admin panel.

If I buy this, will it remember all my users that have already unsubscribed to my newsletters via the email unsubscribe link that they previously clicked?

THanks.

Yep! It should be.

Top Bottom