[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Hello. I have a question.

• Automatically subscribed all users to Sendy.co (Need to rebuild users cache)
Is it possible to subscribe based on usergroup, rather than all?

I imagine this is only able to track one newsletter? It'd be great if it could track multiples, such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.

I imagine this is only able to track one newsletter? It'd be great if it could track multiples, such as weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc.
Yep! It only track one newsletter. I think with daily, weekly,... sendy should be do that.

How can I - as admin - view or change how have subscribed the newsletter. Missing that edit option at admin side.

Congrats for this add-on, very cleaver!

Best,
Vitor

Yep! It only track one newsletter. I think with daily, weekly,... sendy should be do that.
It was possible @Nobita.Kun : insted of "Newsletter Option: Subscribe or Unsubscribe" at sign up, create options to "Newsletter 1: Subscribe or Unsubscribe", "Newsletter 2: Subscribe or Unsubscribe"... etc. At add-on options associate each newsletter to an diffrent List ID

It was possible @Nobita.Kun : insted of "Newsletter Option: Subscribe or Unsubscribe" at sign up, create options to "Newsletter 1: Subscribe or Unsubscribe", "Newsletter 2: Subscribe or Unsubscribe"... etc. At add-on options associate each newsletter to an diffrent List ID
Ah. You mean that allow user choose which is subscribe plan?

Feature request if I may: Show all hard bounced emails in XF ACP (in a table) with an option to mass delete these users based on how many posts they have, registration day, inactivty in the forum (after X days), etc`. It would make this add-on much more powerful since it would give people like me, with a massive list and user base to filter those users and get rid of them for good since they are useless.

Feature request if I may: Show all hard bounced emails in XF ACP (in a table) with an option to mass delete these users based on how many posts they have, registration day, inactivty in the forum (after X days), etc`. It would make this add-on much more powerful since it would give people like me, with a massive list and user base to filter those users and get rid of them for good since they are useless.
Why don´t you use xenforo bounce email handling? I have all bounced emails from sendy/SES automated configured as "not valid" at xenforo. That way I can filter then and delete users if I want (and I don't).

Top Bottom