[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Okay, so lets say I have a list already using another bridge. I want to switch to yours...If I rebuild the list where the people using your addon, do the people who unsubscribed/marked as spam lose that?

Okay, so lets say I have a list already using another bridge. I want to switch to yours...If I rebuild the list where the people using your addon, do the people who unsubscribed/marked as spam lose that?
In fact. Other addon still use your sendy id and xenforo user email. So when you switch to any addon, the status of user email on your sendy alway be keeping.

Ok that got fixed, thanks but another error.

sendy.webp
Temporarily fixed it by changing by adding an if condition on Deferred/User.php line 105
Code:
if(isset($user['email']))
                        {
                            $status[$listOption['id']] = $sendy->subscribe($user);
                        }

I've been using a ******* addon that sends new user registrations to sendy, it works OK but.. My system is set that I manually approve new members, but as soon as a spammer registers, his email is sent to Sendy and stays there, even when I do not validate the spammer so I have to manually clean the list. Does this add on improve upon this?

Can I just install it and let it carry on adding new members to my list or do i need to rebuild and let Sendy delete dupes?

Thanks

Hello. I have a question.

• Automatically subscribed all users to Sendy.co (Need to rebuild users cache)
Is it possible to subscribe based on usergroup, rather than all?

Hello. I've noticed a few upgrades of this since my comment above, but I can't tell whether oR not this is possible.

Is it possible to subscribe based on usergroup, rather than all?

Top Bottom