[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Should I keep the email transport method to "Default" and remove mandrill from this XenForo setting after installing this?

Since Sendy is used for campaigns only, it wouldn't make sense for me to actually not use Mandrill for tracking other general XenForo emails (Watched Thread notices, conversations, etc.).

So, my question is. With the External SMTP mandrill service enabled, will this add-on still function appropriately?

Since Sendy is used for campaigns only, it wouldn't make sense for me to actually not use Mandrill for tracking other general XenForo emails (Watched Thread notices, conversations, etc.).

So, my question is. With the External SMTP mandrill service enabled, will this add-on still function appropriately?
I have not tested with that service. But I don't see any reason which my addon not work with that.

It was possible @Nobita.Kun : insted of "Newsletter Option: Subscribe or Unsubscribe" at sign up, create options to "Newsletter 1: Subscribe or Unsubscribe", "Newsletter 2: Subscribe or Unsubscribe"... etc. At add-on options associate each newsletter to an diffrent List ID

Not really. One newsletter to classifieds ads, another to latest news and other with popular posts of the week. As an user I can choose to receive none, one, two or all newsletters

Just to verify I read this correctly, on one site, I can have two newsletters (weekly and monthly, for example), which can be subscribed/unsubscribed independently in the UserCP?

Why don´t you use xenforo bounce email handling? I have all bounced emails from sendy/SES automated configured as "not valid" at xenforo. That way I can filter then and delete users if I want (and I don't).

I'm currently using BD Mail and Mandrill for sending and bounce processing. If an email bounces or if a user marks the email as spam, they're user state is changed to Email Invalid. Will it still work this way if I use the built-in XF bounce handling, this add-on, Sendy, and SES?

Just to verify I read this correctly, on one site, I can have two newsletters (weekly and monthly, for example), which can be subscribed/unsubscribed independently in the UserCP?

I'm currently using BD Mail and Mandrill for sending and bounce processing. If an email bounces or if a user marks the email as spam, they're user state is changed to Email Invalid. Will it still work this way if I use the built-in XF bounce handling, this add-on, Sendy, and SES?

@Nobita.Kun any input on this? I wanna give you some money :)

This only works with one newsletter, correct?

I'm very interested in this but I'd like to be able to manage several different newsletters (i.e. weekly, monthly, topical, etc). It was mentioned on page two but I wanted to voice support for this functionality. If added I would definitely purchase.

I bought this addon a few days ago and attempted to sync my 27K XF member base with Sendy list and keep getting 504 gateway timeout nginx errors.
I increased php max time out value and it still generates the same errors.

Is there anything you can do to solve this? Maybe sync in batches or allow me to sync XF members who registered from a certain date.

I bought this addon a few days ago and attempted to sync my 27K XF member base with Sendy list and keep getting 504 gateway timeout nginx errors.
I increased php max time out value and it still generates the same errors.

Is there anything you can do to solve this? Maybe sync in batches or allow me to sync XF members who registered from a certain date.

Hi Andy, did it work out for you? My forum has 10K+ users and I would like to integrate them with Sendy.

And Nobita, can you please answer this,

If an email bounces in Sendy, can it be setup to automatically set the user state invalid (bounced) in XF?

Top Bottom