[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe)

[Nobita] Sendy.co Integration (Subscribe/Unsubscribe) [Paid] 1.1.8a

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Yes, perhaps I forgot to log it but it's there. To recreate, setup 3 mailing lists (not sure if number matters), subscribe to all, then selectively unsubscribe. You'll see that all mailing lists are checked off even though you selected one (also reflected on sendy).
Please create an conversation with me to address this issues ;)
o.k., Maybe there is a workaround:

what happens if I put the xenforo bonced email in the sendy settings so that ll bounces end up in the xenforo acp and are marke in xenforo then? Does your script makes sure that all users within XF who have a user ste of "bounced email" are taken off of the sendy mailing list?

Just to be sure that I understood these steps correctly:

1. a user clicks on "unsubscribe" on the buttom of the sendy newsletter.
2. he gets unsubscribed from the sendy newsletter without beeing forced to login somewhere or to put an email address somewhere
3. Your addon then checks this new information inside of sendy and then (via a cron job?) changes the settings in the suersprofile within Xenforo of the checkbox "receive site mailings of the admin", so that the same information is in sendy and XF?

I do not understand this. Could you please elaborate on this?

Sendy/amazon marks this newsletter as spam. What exactly happens then within sendy and within XF?
The question #3 is correct.
If you want to know how it work? Please create an conversation with me and we will work on all cases

Please create an conversation with me to address this issues ;)

The question #3 is correct.
If you want to know how it work? Please create an conversation with me and we will work on all cases

Just a suggestion, it might be helpful to post this info publicly so others can read it as well :)

Hi there. I need an volunteer to work with new version of XF 2. Please create new PM with me. Thanks you.

Hello!

The GDPR will take effect soon, and the new version of Sendy allows to store the consentment of the user when registering to the newsletter.

Could you publish a quick fix to add the field gdpr=true to the rest api call that you plugin does to sendy when registering?

It would be very kind of you...
Thanks!

Hello!

The GDPR will take effect soon, and the new version of Sendy allows to store the consentment of the user when registering to the newsletter.

Could you publish a quick fix to add the field gdpr=true to the rest api call that you plugin does to sendy when registering?

It would be very kind of you...
Thanks!
Ok I will look into it.

HI Nobita,

just buyed the new version to use the gdpr field in my forum, and it is not working for me.
I found a couple of problems:

1.- When registering, if the user checks a newsletter from the list, but does not check the GDPR consent checkbox for the newsletters, the for form is validated. IMHO it should not be valid, because the user cheched a newsletter, but not the consent.

2.- And more important than that: in my case, I check a newsletter, and the GDPR checkbox, but the user does not appear in the user list from Sendy. But the user is correctly registered in Xenforo... I reviewed the server logs, but didn't see anything related with this. What should I do?

Thanks

HI Nobita,

just buyed the new version to use the gdpr field in my forum, and it is not working for me.
I found a couple of problems:

1.- When registering, if the user checks a newsletter from the list, but does not check the GDPR consent checkbox for the newsletters, the for form is validated. IMHO it should not be valid, because the user cheched a newsletter, but not the consent.

2.- And more important than that: in my case, I check a newsletter, and the GDPR checkbox, but the user does not appear in the user list from Sendy. But the user is correctly registered in Xenforo... I reviewed the server logs, but didn't see anything related with this. What should I do?

Thanks
What is version of your sendy?

Hi truonglv,

the first point is solved now, thank you very much.

But the second point works only partiatly. Now it works when the users subscribes through the user settings, but not when registering (in the register form).

I'm using a list with double opt in, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Thank you for your attention,

R. Campos.

Hi truonglv,

the first point is solved now, thank you very much.

But the second point works only partiatly. Now it works when the users subscribes through the user settings, but not when registering (in the register form).

I'm using a list with double opt in, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Thank you for your attention,

R. Campos.
It is may take a few minutes push to sendy. Also if the user is moderated after register it is only push when user state change to valid

Hi truonglv,

I'm sorry but it is not working, altough I waited until the account was confirmed with the confirmation email, and the user reached the status valid.

I saw an error in the xenforo log, regarding the integration with sendy. Maybe this helps:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: array_shift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given - library/Nobita/Sendy/Model/Queue.php:107
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_shift() e...', '/var/www/****...', 107, Array)
#1 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/Nobita/Sendy/Model/Queue.php(107): array_shift(NULL)
#2 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/Nobita/Sendy/Model/Queue.php(84): Nobita_Sendy_Model_Queue->doRegisteredQueue(Array)
#3 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/Nobita/Sendy/Deferred/Queue.php(10): Nobita_Sendy_Model_Queue->run(8)
#4 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): Nobita_Sendy_Deferred_Queue->execute(Array, Array, 8, '')
#5 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 8, '', false)
#6 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, 8, '', false)
#7 /var/www/***********.com/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "https://www.***********.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/admin.php?logs/server-error"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Thank you for your support!

How do when remove the user registration form tickbox for "Agree with GDPR policy?". It's just duplication

The XF default for the user agreeing/ticking the terms and privacy policies, already covers this. We also have the 'Require site email preference' tickbox option available on the registration form with XF default, if so desired.

How do when remove the user registration form tickbox for "Agree with GDPR policy?". It's just duplication

The XF default for the user agreeing/ticking the terms and privacy policies, already covers this. We also have the 'Require site email preference' tickbox option available on the registration form with XF default, if so desired.
Remove it so you agree that all new subscriber auto agree GDPR policy?

The checkbox "Agree with GDPR policy" on sign up is not needed. I don't have a "GDPR policy" Most people call it a "Privacy Policy" and that is accepted by users at registration already. How can I remove "Agree with GDPR policy" on sign up. It should not be there and is quite confusing to new sign ups. Thanks

Top Bottom