[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers)

[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers) [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($9.99)
Hi Nobita,

I haven't actually updated yet to the 1.3 compatible version on the site it is being used on.

@Nobita.Kun

Taiga chat mod has been updated to use standard XF smiley selector (incl. support for categories etc.) and now shows user smilies as a category, but when you click the user smiley it enters the :smilename: into the chatbox, but doesn't show the smiley, just the text.

any chance you can revisit this now and see if you can get it to work. Seems the taiga mod owner has done his bit

Can I create a new smilie category and only allow certain usergroups to use just that category? So in other words - if i have one category that any user can use, then create a new category, I want that specified user group to be able to use the standard smiles and if in that chosen user group be able to use the second category.

Can I create a new smilie category and only allow certain usergroups to use just that category? So in other words - if i have one category that any user can use, then create a new category, I want that specified user group to be able to use the standard smiles and if in that chosen user group be able to use the second category.
First: My addon did not support add category for each smilies.

Can this please be updated to work with taigachat and xen 1.4

I paid for this mod and have never used it due to it not working with taigachat

Is it safe to allow users upload their images?
Does it use the same system as Xenforo's attachments? What path being used on server to store those files?

@Nobita.Kun
Thanks! One more question:
Does "Import from URL" also saving remote image as an attachment?
If not, does it support forum's image proxifying mechanism? It's quite essential from security point of view.

Top Bottom