[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers)

[Nobita] Emoticons (User Smilies, Stickers) [Paid] 2.0.9

No permission to buy ($9.99)
Can you provide a fix to it? It can't be a bug with XF because it's only happening with your add on. Could you provide a fix for this please? Don't want to uninstall as the users will lose their smilies they set.
I'll try to ;) When I uninstall and install again It's work as expected =_=!

still doesn't work in taigachat, anychance you could make this so user smilies display in the taigachat smilies box

thanks

Hi, good addon.

have you considered having letting admin have the option of having the smilies saved to a folder of theor choice on the server rather than hyperlinking to them

eg give members option to upload smilie via browse computer on via a url but in both instance the smilies are actually stored on the server

I have to agree on this.

Please create a possibility of uploading a smilie, which is then stored on the server!

Thanks!

I meant an upload formfield to select a smilie from the harddisk, not having to specifiy the image-url.
Or did I miss something?

I meant an upload formfield to select a smilie from the harddisk, not having to specifiy the image-url.
Or did I miss something?

It's a good idea. I think I suggested it in private to Nobita in the past. Definitely would be a nice feature.

Top Bottom