- Two were upgrades from 1.2.5, one was an upgrade from 1.3 rc2. All three of them are older forums.
- On the newest install, one that started with 1.3 beta, I get an upgrade error. Not an error message, strictly speaking, but it fails, since going to /install just gives me:
You are already running the current version (1.3.0 Release Candidate 2). To do a fresh install, click here.
All four of those installations run on corporate servers, one forum per server, nothing else runs on them. So I know the files are uploading properly, and I am pretty confident that there isn't any caching or host-related issue (since we are the host - and the other three, on identical servers, upgraded without a hitch).
- Downloaded the upgrade package several times, both the upgrade and the full package, and re-uploaded to the server.
- Deleted the XenForo library (which predictably broke the forum) and re-uploaded it (which predictably brought it back to life).
- Rebuilt all the caches.
- Sacrificed a live chicken.
That's all I can think of to do, but I am still faced with "You are already running the current version (1.3.0 Release Candidate 2).
So if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.
Though to be completely honest, my ears are quite beautifully proportioned and appealing, so don't take that last bit literally.