XF 1.4 No data recieved?

Hey guys, I'm back with another question/issue.

I recently reinstalled a backup of xenforo, and it's been running awesome, but lately all of my users have been getting a "No data received error" on the forums and it's becoming a real issue. I honestly am at a loss and don't know what to do.

My host is currently GoDaddy and I've been monitoring the usage and we don't even put a dent in the server. Does this have something to do with not having a SSL certificate? As of now we don't have one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

~Steve

Shared hosting, VPS or dedi?
If shared hosting, no, your site may not be putting a dent "in the server" but someone else may have sites on the same shared hosting server that are knocking craters in it. ;)

Shared hosting, VPS or dedi?
If shared hosting, no, your site may not be putting a dent "in the server" but someone else may have sites on the same shared hosting server that are knocking craters in it. ;)
Thats a good point Tracy, sorry for the late reply. I am using Godaddy (shared host). Can you give any suggestions for a host provider?

Thats a good point Tracy, sorry for the late reply. I am using Godaddy (shared host). Can you give any suggestions for a host provider?
I gave up with shared hosting a long time ago because of getting tired of the restrictions (not because my site(s) got to big). Best recommendation is to go to Web Hosting Talk and read the reviews there.

Top Bottom