No customer could be found with that address

David_

Purchased Xenforo over a week ago, was able to login after purchase, downloaded it once, updated the site information yada yada.

Went to download it again and now it tells me no customer record found.

Tried emailing support, which I got 1 reply from and it's been over 24 hours since last contact.

Any other way to get a hold of someone? I'd really like a refund or access to the Xenforo software.

So only one support person here or what?

Seems support is non-existent from the developers/owners.

Nope, that is not the case.
As explained above, it is weekend, which means the developers work less. Tomorrow they will respond.

Another thing is that today's the wedding of one of the developers (Mike), so guess what? He won't be responding! And the rest not too because ... they are at his wedding!

Now stop *****ing and let the man have that one day in his life he can't have again.

Forums are mainly for user support. You can submit support tickets in the customer area, but as mentioned, you have to wait till monday. Btw, moderators are not xenforo developers/owners, just users with moderator powers.

As explained above, it is weekend, which means the developers work less. Tomorrow they will respond.

Another thing is that today's the wedding of one of the developers (Mike), so guess what? He won't be responding! And the rest not too because ... they are at his wedding!

Now stop *****ing and let the man have that one day in his life he can't have again.

lol nice reply from a fellow customer, no wonder everyone thinks this place is falling apart here. Do you know everyone is at the wedding for a fact? Did you attend the wedding too, which was yesterday btw not today. I dont think Mike is even still a developer here, or that active online anymore. Last twitter update in May, Last activity on these forums appears to have been in early june (search here appears to be broken when trying to find recent content...). And besides, is Mike the only one who offers support?

Any there wasn't any *****ing, it was an observation that it's been over 48 hours since initial contact and the problem isn't resolved which shouldn't take longer then 5 minutes to resolve. If support can't be offered that's fine, just say support is slow or non-existent during the check out process and actually getting support wouldn't be expected.

lol nice reply from a fellow customer, no wonder everyone thinks this place is falling apart here. Do you know everyone is at the wedding for a fact? Did you attend the wedding too, which was yesterday btw not today. I dont think Mike is even still a developer here, or that active online anymore. Last twitter update in May, Last activity on these forums appears to have been in early june (search here appears to be broken when trying to find recent content...). And besides, is Mike the only one who offers support?

Any there wasn't any *****ing, it was an observation that it's been over 48 hours since initial contact and the problem isn't resolved which shouldn't take longer then 5 minutes to resolve. If support can't be offered that's fine, just say support is slow or non-existent during the check out process and actually getting support wouldn't be expected.

Oh, right, it was yesterday. Well, it's not something you just forget about the other day.
Anyhow, feel free to tell em that theirselves tomorrow. Have a nice day.

1) Mike Sullivan is still a developer for XenForo.com. For reasons of his own choosing, his online status is hidden. Other staff members can see when he's online and say he is logged into XenForo.com almost daily. You can also see a great deal of bug fixing activity from him in June.

2) The last Twitter update was in June, less than a month ago. The last update also less than a month ago.

3) The last activity on these forums (from developers) is less than a month ago for Kier, less than three weeks ago for Ashley, and less than a month ago for Mike.

4) Mainly Kier, Ashley and Mike provide ticket support. They are unlikely to respond here. You say you last heard from them on Friday. Have you responded to the ticket again since? What was their last reply? What was your last reply? I'm sure they will respond as soon as they have an answer.

4) Mainly Kier, Ashley and Mike provide ticket support. They are unlikely to respond here. You say you last heard from them on Friday. Have you responded to the ticket again since? What was their last reply? What was your last reply? I'm sure they will respond as soon as they have an answer.

I replied shortly after they replied on friday morning(EST Time). I didn't hear anything on saturday or sunday, so I replied to the ticket again this morning(again EST). I think they are a few hours ahead of me, if my calculations are correct (which im not sure they are) they should have got the last email today around 3PM their time.

I replied shortly after they replied on friday morning(EST Time). I didn't hear anything on saturday or sunday, so I replied to the ticket again this morning(again EST). I think they are a few hours ahead of me, if my calculations are correct (which im not sure they are) they should have got the last email today around 3PM their time.
You will receive a reply today or tomorrow.

Dude relax, not everyone cares or HAS to care about what the developers/owners do or don't. He's just asking questions about the product he purchased and has every right to do so without having someone busting his balls... Again, relax, we know everyone here is KAM savior, angel and devoted protector (or troll).

It is often tricky to link a forum user with a license customer, so that one can see what is the issue. I've now found the ticket in question, I think. If the issue was as simple as suggested, we would also want it resolved quickly, as it makes sense to resolve a matter efficiently.

Please drop me a line to confirm the ticket details. Broadly, it appears that the ticket is assigned to me (nothing to do with Mike) and the last response was from me, on Friday, asking for some additional information and nothing since.

Top Bottom