XF 2.1 No add-on with ID could be found

Longname

I'm trying to build addon release but I dont know why it gives me this error. The addon ID is also correct. Please help!

bulldog@kings-iMac forums % php cmd.php xf-addon:build-release Denny/Statistics

No add-on with ID 'Denny/Statistics' could be found.

Last edited:
The add-on needs to be installed for you to be able to build a release from it. Depending on your system, the ID may also need to be case sensitive, but not entirely sure on that one.

The add-on needs to be installed for you to be able to build a release from it. Depending on your system, the ID may also need to be case sensitive, but not entirely sure on that one.
The add-on has already installed. I have no idea why it gives me that error. I think something wrong with my localhost, so I decided to installed MAMP Pro. This time the Add-on ID is found but it gives me this error.

An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] No such file or directory in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 165

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(28): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array)

#1 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(60): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection()

#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(113): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect()

#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(516): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('addOnsComposer')

#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(494): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('addOnsComposer')

#5 src/XF/DataRegistry.php(138): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array)

#6 src/XF/DataRegistry.php(83): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array)

#7 src/XF/DataRegistry.php(226): XF\DataRegistry->get(Array)

#8 src/XF/App.php(1656): XF\DataRegistry->offsetGet('addOnsComposer')

#9 src/XF/Container.php(28): XF\App->XF\{closure}(Object(XF\Container))

#10 src/XF/App.php(2170): XF\Container->offsetGet('addon.composer')

#11 src/XF/App.php(1755): XF\App->setupAddOnComposerAutoload()

#12 src/XF/Cli/App.php(25): XF\App->setup()

#13 src/XF.php(364): XF\Cli\App->setup(Array)

#14 src/XF/Cli/Runner.php(50): XF::setupApp('XF\\Cli\\App')

#15 cmd.php(15): XF\Cli\Runner->run()

#16 {main}

If I'm not wrong It cannot reach to the database. I have no idea why. I installed Xenforo and wordpress just fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom