Nimbus Hosting takes the cake....

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
So after moving all my hosting to Nimbus, i've been nothing but amazed by their service. Even going above and beyond what has been expected. A few times they've asked for feedback or my thoughts on various things, to which i've given them, and then usually they come back with a reply, thanks or some comments on what i've said.

Either way, all the guys there know I am extremely happy with the service they are providing.

Anyway, last week when logging in a smiley face popup appeared asking for my thoughts on the service, so thought i'd poke a little fun and clicked the unhappy face, and left a comment "Still waiting for my cake".

So.... what gets delivered this morning?

DSCN3635.webp

DSCN3636.webp

One cake!

What to say, when I read the gift note I got the biggest grin on my face. Now that's a personal service that delivers.

Thanks guys, time to go make a mess in the kitchen!

So after an hour in the kitchen and being moaned at for making a mess, cake is made! just in the fridge now to cool and set :)

Wish I could find a company like this but in the US, been looking for a shared/vps provider for awhile now and the only one I've used and like the most is WiredTree. Been wanting to get back into forums and websites in general for awhile now.

Love the gesture. I'd definitely go with WiredTree if you're looking for managed or Linode for unmanaged in the US. At least that's what I've used lately without a hitch.

LOL nice one. I left a feedback note to Tim after migrating to them last year saying "Still waiting for my Porsche" but received f*** all :)

LOL - I took arrival today of a surprise Porsche 911 :) Many thanks Tim!

Slavik I reckon we have started something here. The Nimbus Migration Gift Sourcing Challenge.

But OMG the five minutes of panic when I picked up the Amazon box off the door mat, thinking "Crikey, have I ordered something and forgotten? Am I going senile? Why can't I remember?" :LOL:

I can confidently say, Nimbus are the first web host ever to buy me a car (y)

Photo0149 copy.webp

It is not only great to read this kind of thing but also encourages us small business owners to try and do things like this.

Top Bottom