Lack of interest [News Feed] Bold Thread Titles

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

iardon

The first thing I look at in the Everyone's News Feed page is the thread titles. Just to see if someone posted something new in a thread I'm interested in. It would be nice if those titles were more pronounced.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It does seem a little dull and your eyes fall onto the links around it. Something like Bold or a new color would help that out plenty.

The first thing I look at in the Everyone's News Feed page is the thread titles. Just to see if someone posted something new in a thread I'm interested in. It would be nice if those titles were more pronounced.

I thought the same, but hadn't posted it.

I think quotes need to be stripped out of post updates as it gives the appearance that the person in the news feed posted the text. Either that, or put "" around the text to infer that is a quote.

I think quotes need to be stripped out of post updates as it gives the appearance that the person in the news feed posted the text. Either that, or put "" around the text to infer that is a quote.

Agreed. I said the same thing for the snippets in What's New and Your Content as well.

Top Bottom