Newbie!!!

Alston

Well!!I am newbie on this community.I get more information from this community.
So i wanna join to this community.I would be happy after entering this wonderful
forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here .

There aren't any rules about enjoying and posting here but not having a license yet. ;)

Sorry I meant we are focused on USING XF and enjoying it. You can just explore the demo of course.
I just wanted to make sure the newcomer understood that this is a working community not a social one.l It has its social aspects as well but the main focus is ---- XF.

I once dated a pair of Ugg boots. It was quite difficult having a conversation as they always spoke together and the fluffy bits muffled what they said.
It all ended when I was unfaithful with a pair of cowboys. I learned my lesson and now I go for barefoot lovers.

I once dated a pair of Ugg boots. It was quite difficult having a conversation as they always spoke together and the fluffy bits muffled what they said.
It all ended when I was unfaithful with a pair of cowboys. I learned my lesson and now I go for barefoot lovers.

TBH I very seldom wear any kind of foot wear around the house. Trouble with that is there is a tendency (whilst cooking) how things will land on the foot, which happened twice once when I was frying eggs and it dropped on my foot and mash potato. UGG's would have been great protectors back then but you live and learn.

Not an interesting story but meh, the fried egg was painful.

Back on topic. Welcome to xenforo Alston.

Top Bottom