XF 2.2 Newbie question re: best practices for listing multiple links

BuzzK

I want to provide links to many medical studies on my forum, in a way that would be readily searchable by author name and keywords.

My thought was to organize them as singular forum posts arranged by topics, and block replies. Here's a sample link entry:

Sub-forum: Mandatory folic acid fortification:

Title: Preventing birth defects, saving lives, and promoting health equity: an urgent call to action for universal mandatory food fortification with folic acid.
Date:
Authors: Kancherla, Botto, Rowe, Shkobin, Caceres, Arynchnya-Smith et. al.
Link: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/article/PIIS2214-109X2200213-3/fulltext
Keywords: [folic acid, fortification, health equity, Kancherla]

I have used Resources to store documents, but it doesn't strike me as optimal. I'd like to know what might be optimal for a user, e.g. perusing and navigating the list of links and searching using Xenforo's automatic indexing.

Thank you in advance.

I have used Resources to store documents, but it doesn't strike me as optimal. I'd like to know what might be optimal for a user, e.g. perusing and navigating the list of links and searching using Xenforo's automatic indexing.

Thank you in advance.

If you don't mind expending some funds, XenAddon's Link Directory would probably be a good fit. And currently he has a Black Friday sale going on (normally $55/now $45).

Top Bottom