New XenForo Experience ACE - Download Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if you disable ajax, the problem in my bottom is not in the navigation, but in front of the ribbon - it will remain

2021-09-15_23-02-21.png

any ajax menu item will generate a 404 error. All links work fine in navigation.

and when installing, there was an error

Code:
ErrorException: Renamed table xf_audfeeds_thread_type_id to xf_audfeeds_thread_type_id__conflict to avoid schema conflict
src/XF/Error.php:75

Code:
#0 src/XF.php(213): XF\Error->logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#1 src/XF/Db/Schema/Create.php(72): XF::logError('Renamed table x...', true)
#2 src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php(154): XF\Db\Schema\Create->getQueries()
#3 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(186): XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply()
#4 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Setup/Install.php(277): XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable('xf_audfeeds_thr...', Object(Closure))
#5 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(60): Audentio\Feeds\Setup->installStep15(Array)
#6 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php(27): Audentio\Core\Setup\AbstractSetup->installStepRunner(15, Array)
#7 src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php(416): Audentio\Core\Setup\AbstractSetup->install(Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AddOn', 'Install', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\ClearAddOnFile\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TG\ClearAddOnFile\XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2344): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(512): XF\App->run()
#14 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#15 {main}

Last edited:
@Lukas W. Xenforo Core Widgets Forum list: Sidebar > New posts or New profile posts or New threads and ETC link are not working and Page not found error. Any compatible fix update for this issue?

Hello everyone!

Just a few seconds ago we release a new update for Feeds which is version 1.2.4 Patch Level 4. These are the issues and enhancements that we added to this release:
  • Fixed an issue for sub navigation links
  • Added a feature to remove thread type filters for feeds of a single thread type
  • Fixed many issues affecting performance
  • Added and enhancement a "Post an article" option in the create button
  • Added a feature to give you the ability to set default feed per user group via batch update users
  • Fixed an issue related to thread feeds
Our team is currently working on getting documentation to reflect these changes and we'll leave an update here once that has been pushed.

If you experience any issues within this release do let us know within this thread or create an issue here.

This update does not fixed Server error log about Job Audentio\Feeds:Rebuild\LastItemCache: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [event_date]

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Job Audentio\Feeds:Rebuild\LastItemCache: Attempted to convert NULL to integer [event_date] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:761

Generated by: Unknown account Sep 16, 2021 at 7:32 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(639): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'event_date', 2, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(741): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('event_date', NULL, Array)
#2 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/AbstractHandler.php(498): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#3 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/NewsFeed.php(179): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\AbstractHandler->wrapItems(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed))
#4 src/XF.php(613): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\NewsFeed->Audentio\Feeds\Feed\{closure}()
#5 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/NewsFeed.php(193): XF::asVisitor(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#6 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Entity/Feed.php(296): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\NewsFeed->getLastItemCache(Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed))
#7 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Job/Rebuild/LastItemCache.php(46): Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed->updateLastItemCache()
#8 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): Audentio\Feeds\Job\Rebuild\LastItemCache->rebuildById(1)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(8)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#12 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#13 {main}

-------------

Previous InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to integer - src/XF/Mvc/Entity/ValueFormatter.php:149
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(757): XF\Mvc\Entity\ValueFormatter->castValueToType(NULL, 2, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(639): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_castValueToType(NULL, 'event_date', 2, Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(741): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('event_date', NULL, Array)
#3 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/AbstractHandler.php(498): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#4 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/NewsFeed.php(179): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\AbstractHandler->wrapItems(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection), Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed))
#5 src/XF.php(613): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\NewsFeed->Audentio\Feeds\Feed\{closure}()
#6 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Feed/NewsFeed.php(193): XF::asVisitor(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), Object(Closure))
#7 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Entity/Feed.php(296): Audentio\Feeds\Feed\NewsFeed->getLastItemCache(Object(Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed))
#8 src/addons/Audentio/Feeds/Job/Rebuild/LastItemCache.php(46): Audentio\Feeds\Entity\Feed->updateLastItemCache()
#9 src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php(47): Audentio\Feeds\Job\Rebuild\LastItemCache->rebuildById(1)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run(8)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#12 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#13 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#14 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(32) "/admin.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Anyone care to share a live site running Feeds and AC.UI? I may try it out shortly so wondering how people have made out. I'm ok with replacing forum nodes with this view as long as there's a way for users to go back to classic.

Anyone care to share a live site running Feeds and AC.UI? I may try it out shortly so wondering how people have made out. I'm ok with replacing forum nodes with this view as long as there's a way for users to go back to classic.
Mine is set on threads

I'm not touching it at the moment as I have signed up for Audentios resources for a year and they will be installing some additional products onto the forum in the next week. So what you see is basically what you get before doing any additional customizing.

Mine is set on threads

I'm not touching it at the moment as I have signed up for Audentios resources for a year and they will be installing some additional products onto the forum in the next week. So what you see is basically what you get before doing any additional customizing.

Appreciate sharing.

I would like to see the ability to add page meta titles anddescriptions. I see we can edit the title of the feed, but given that these can be used as the homepage of a community, which is what I am doing, we need to be able to have good page titles and descriptions.

Otherwise, our homepage will look a little sketchy in Google results, as it does when we link it here

This info is already in Xenforo, maybe the info already there could be used?

Last edited:
Did you found how to exclude certains nodes from threads tab ? or Posts tab ?
Is it possible ? I can't figure it out.

Thanks.
I don’t see a way to do this, but would welcome it.

You can do a forum promotion rule that excludes those forums. If you go to Promotion Rules under Forums > Feeds and then click Thread Criteria you will see: 1632504090654.png

I would like to see the ability to add page meta titles anddescriptions. I see we can edit the title of the feed, but given that these can be used as the homepage of a community, which is what I am doing, we need to be able to have good page titles and descriptions.

Otherwise, our homepage will look a little sketchy in Google results, as it does when we link it here

This info is already in Xenforo, maybe the info already there could be used?
This is possible with default xf but does require a template edit or some addon.

Code:
<xf:macro template="metadata_macros" name="metadata"
    arg-description="YOUR DESCRIPTION HERE" />

Im not 100% positive this is what you want but that should do it as far as I know.

Hello everyone!

Just a few seconds ago we release a new update for Feeds which is version 1.2.4 Patch Level 4. These are the issues and enhancements that we added to this release:
  • Fixed an issue for sub navigation links
  • Added a feature to remove thread type filters for feeds of a single thread type
  • Fixed many issues affecting performance
  • Added and enhancement a "Post an article" option in the create button
  • Added a feature to give you the ability to set default feed per user group via batch update users
  • Fixed an issue related to thread feeds
Our team is currently working on getting documentation to reflect these changes and we'll leave an update here once that has been pushed.

If you experience any issues within this release do let us know within this thread or create an issue here.
So can now I have feeds under what’s new sub navigation ?

Looks as though this was replicated after clicking just the "Create" button and attempting to start a discussion. Are you running the AC.UI theme and Feeds or just Feeds?

So can now I have feeds under what’s new sub navigation ?
Double-checking on this for you and then I'll let you know :)

EDIT: Your question above is correct, you can add Feeds to your sub-navigation but you'll want to be sure that the option within Feeds: Options section, "Redirect what’s new pages to feeds", is turned off before adding it to your sub-navigation.

Last edited:
Double-checking on this for you and then I'll let you know :)

EDIT: Your question above is correct, you can add Feeds to your sub-navigation but you'll want to be sure that the option within Feeds: Options section, "Redirect what’s new pages to feeds", is turned off before adding it to your sub-navigation

Thanks, will test and let you know.

Can't find the download link @Dalton Prock
If you went through the process of acquiring ACE then both AC.UI and Feeds will be listed within your account dashboard under the downloads section or recent purchases section. Navigate to either of those, click on Feeds, and then click the Download button beside the latest version within the version history section.

If you went through the process of acquiring ACE then both AC.UI and Feeds will be listed within your account dashboard under the downloads section or recent purchases section. Navigate to either of those, click on Feeds, and then click the Download button beside the latest version within the version history section.
I don't have feeds on my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom