New Version of Resource Manager

I've just received a couple of mails telling me some add-ons I was watching had just been updated. Except they're not. :S

Reactions: HWS
I edited one of my resources and it bumped up to the front page. Is that a new feature or bug?

If it happens again, it's a bug... But that was a bug that should be fixed - it's the same thing that caused all those emails to go out, so should be sorted now (the challenges of updating unreleased software in a state of flux :)).

I edited one of my resources and it bumped up to the front page. Is that a new feature or bug?

I'd almost see this as a bug since I make constant typos and go back to edit, i think that this would give false hope that an update came out.

Edit: Nin'jd by Mike.

If it happens again, it's a bug... But that was a bug that should be fixed - it's the same thing that caused all those emails to go out, so should be sorted now (the challenges of updating unreleased software in a state of flux :)).

Keep up the good word!

Don't suppose you can tell us when any official word is coming :)?

Same, I received a couple of emails saying those addons were updated too. I was wondering why they were updated all at the same time until I found this thread. :D

Oh yea, I love the pagination :D

Top Bottom