RM 2.2 Can someone show me a live example of resource manager?

jromaine

Hey guys,
Is there anyone in here who would be kind enough to show me how the resource manager looks on a live site? I just want to make sure its what I need before I instruct my team to begin implementing. Cheers

This is what mine looks like. It's a list of resources but if you look on the left at the top these are under categories. So although it looks like a long list - you can just select a category on the left and look at the resources under that category (rather than scroll through a long list). Second shot gives an example of that.

When you click on one of the resources to open it, it looks like the third photo. In which you can give information that leads to a web page (by clicking the "download now" button which links info on a web page). Or you can type or paste the info into the resource itself. You can choose which.

In my case it is a useful tab for linking all resources members may need to find in one place, rather than the useful links or information getting lost in forum threads.

You choose your own icon to upload for each resource. Mine is just the forum logo but you could have different icons for different categories to make it easier to see which category is which.

Resources screenshot.jpg

Resources screenshot 2.jpg

Resources screenshot 3.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom